BackgroundUnstoppable Gorg is a lovingly crafted homage to vintage sci-fi films from the 1950s. Flying saucers, rubbery aliens, dodgy effects, it's got it all. The game's story scenes were shot on film using models, miniatures and live action actors and then edited together with genuine archive footage to create a classic sci-fi experience that is out of this world.
Game PlayUnstoppable Gorg challenges you to defend the solar system from fearsome aliens by sending satellites into orbit. Unlike other tower defense games, in Unstoppable Gorg you can move your towers by rotating the orbits that surround planets, moons and space stations.
- Take on the Gorg in more than 40 challenging levels of revolutionary tower defense action.
- Satellites in orbit replace the towers and grid layout used in other tower defense games.
- Move your satellites around their orbits to create the best defense for each wave.
- Experience a thrilling story inspired by the classic sci-fi films of the 1950s.
- Unlock Steam achievements and earn your place on the leaderboards.
- Glorious 3D graphics and effects for added impact.
Hardware InfoOS: Windows® XP SP3 / Windows® Vista / Windows® 7
Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 (2Ghz) or AMD® Athlon 64 (1.6GHz) processor or better
Memory: 1GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 2GB free
Video Card: NVIDIA 6600 or ATI X700, 256MB GPU memory or better
DirectX®: DirectX® 9 or later
Sound: DirectX compatible sound card
NocturnalSilence and 29 others own Unstoppable Gorg
Despite their name, the Gorg in Futuremark's space-based tower defense game are in fact stoppable, if not a... posted Feb 14, 12 10:06am