Release Dates NA Nov 19, 07 EU Nov 30, 07 AU Nov 30, 07
metalfox57 and 55 others own Unreal Tournament III
deathreaper82 Sep 20, 11 6:58pmfor a game to hold off gears of war... this is pretty good, its like a fusion of Halo and gears
omnious and 6 others played Unreal Tournament III
Shadow of Death Oct 03, 09 6:08pmFun game, good if you want to waste 5 or 10 minutes before doing something else. Just boot up a quick, hectic bot match.
Neo Jte Jul 13, 09 11:10amPlayed this at a friends house loved it. Got it kinda lost it quality but still fun. Score: 7.5/10
A few weeks ago we let loose on the news of a gargantuan... posted Feb 19, 09 5:49pm
Don't say Epic never did nothin' for ya: now 14 months after release, the PC version of Unreal Tournament III will... posted Jan 27, 09 6:02pm
BackgroundPlayers assume the role of a futuristic warrior engaged in contests of intense shooting battles against skilled opponents, controlled either by human contestants online or by A.I. These contests are fought with the most powerful sci-fi weapons and vehicles. It's FPS action at it's best!
- Unparalleled graphical and physical realism from the latest Unreal Engine 3 technology delivers the most compelling First Person Shooter Experience to-date...online and offl ine!
- Vast arsenal of weapons. The weaponry is bigger and badder than ever. Destroy your opponent from a distance with the ever popular Link Gun or blast away at close range with the Bio Rifl e. There are a ton of weapons to choose from and many have been upgraded for maximum performance and killing sprees.
- Single player mode rivals the online experience! Battle against lightening fast A.I. in the deeper and richer single player tournament mode.
- Onslaught vehicle combat, taken to a new level. Expanded Onslaught game type features two complete sets of high-tech vehicles, including the massive Leviathan, the terrifying Darkwalker, and a completely new way to get into the action...the Hoverboard.
- New and favorite characters. Fight side-by-side with or compete against new and returning characters from the UT franchise, all with enhanced abilities, extremely detailed looks and distinct personalities.
- Enhanced popular game types, including: Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, and Instagib CTF and more.
- Online innovations. Unreal Tournament 2007 provides seamless loading on servers in addition to improved matchmaking for more evenly matched competitors.
- Bundled with the award-winning Unreal Engine 3 Toolset. Build your own levels, gametypes, and more, or download the latest mods from the massive Unreal community.
Hardware RequirementsMinimum Requirements: Windows XP SP2 or Windows Vista 2.0+GHZ Single Core Processor 512 Mbytes of System RAM NVIDIA 6200+ or ATI Radeon 9600+ Video Card 8 GB of Free Hard Drive Space Recommended Requirements: 2.4+ GHZ Dual Core Processor 1 GBytes of System RAM NVIDIA 7800GTX+ or ATI x1300+ Video Card 8 GB of Free Hard Drive Space
Official URLOfficial Site
- Unreal (1998)
- Unreal II (2003)
- Unreal Tournament (1999)
- Unreal Tournament 2003 (2002)
- Unreal Tournament 2004 (2004)
- Unreal: Return to Na Pali (1999)
- Unreal Tournament III (2008)
- Unreal Championship (2002)
- Unreal Championship 2: The Liandri Conflict (2005)
- Unreal II: The Awakening (2004)
- Unreal Tournament III (2007)
- Unreal Tournament (2000)
- Unreal Tournament (2001)