Fancidanci and 6 others played Unreal II
Fancidanci and 23 others own Unreal II
doomsday440 May 31, 09 10:51pmvery fun game, would be more fun if there werent so many friggin glitches in it..
Redemption Apr 16, 04 8:58am
For those who loved Unreal 1 for its single player aspect, Unreal 2 will encompass...
"Unreal Tournament 2003," whose precursor won GameSpot's 1999 Game of the Year award, is poised to deliver non-stop... posted Mar 19, 02 1:44am
BackgroundUnreal II is the sequel to the original Unreal and introduces an all-new main player character and new locations. Caught in the middle of a deadly war in a distant sector of space, you must discover the source of this conflict and put an end to it. Take part in more than 10 missions in the FPS viewpoint. Interact with member of your crew in-between missions. Take part in expanded multiplayer games.
GameplayAs the player, you will take the role of a Terran Colonial Authority Frontier Marshal. Your employer - the Earth-based Civil Government - is weak, a bit player in a Terran political scene dominated by Corporate factions and the infamous Terran Military. You are the 24th century equivalent of a sheriff in the old west, the lone representative of the law in a "rough and tumble" frontier.
- Multiplayer modes include head-to-head action and class-based team play.
- Variety of mission objectives: Assault, infiltration, and defense provide for a diverse gameplay experience.
- Famed Unreal engine technology: Experience enormously detailed graphics (fire, hair, and clothing) and a wide range of battlegrounds, from the breathtaking vistas of vast alien worlds to claustrophobic underground tunnels.
Hardware RequirementsMinimum Sytem Requirements:
Operating System: Windows 98/Me/2000/XP
Processor: Intel Pentium III or AMD Athlon 733 MHz processor (Pentium III or AMD Athlon 1.2 GHz or higher RECOMMENDED)
Memory: 256 MByte RAM (384 MByte RAM or greater recommended)
Hard Disk Space: 3 GByte free HD space
CD-ROM Drive: 8x Speed
Video: 32 MB NVIDIA GeForce2 MX (64MB NVIDIA GeForce3 or ATI Radeon 8500 or higher recommended)
Sound: Windows compatible sound card. NVIDIA nForce or other motherboards/soundcards containing the Dolby Digital Interactive Content Encoder required for Dolby Digital audio. (Sound Blaster Audigy series sound card recommended)
DirectX: DirectX version 8.1 (included) or higher
Modem: An Internet connection is not required to play this game. However, files created with Unreal Editor may be shared and/or downloaded. An Internet connection and a 33.6 kbps or faster modem is required for sharing and downloading.
Official URLOfficial Site
- Unreal (1998)
- Unreal Tournament (1999)
- Unreal Tournament 2003 (2002)
- Unreal Tournament 2004 (2004)
- Unreal Tournament III (2007)
- Unreal: Return to Na Pali (1999)
- Unreal Tournament III (2008)
- Unreal Championship (2002)
- Unreal Championship 2: The Liandri Conflict (2005)
- Unreal II: The Awakening (2004)
- Unreal Tournament III (2007)
- Unreal Tournament (2000)
- Unreal Tournament (2001)