BackgroundBased on the unfortunately successful book series and the movie, this is the tale of Violet, Klaus and Sunny Baudelaire, whose parents perish in a fire. Soon after, they are sent to live with their sinister uncle, Count Olaf, in a most cavernous mansion. Great tragedy becomes greater misfortune as Olaf's despicable plans are revealed and the siblings must combine forces to prevent the Count and his henchmen from seizing their immense family fortune.
Switch among the Baudelaire orphans and utilize their special skills as you journey through 15 perilous missions, from the deep catacombs beneath Olaf's mansion to the gloomy shores of Lake Lachrymose. Collect household items with Violet, the intrepid inventor, and assemble them into cool contraptions for puzzle-solving and combat. Wield those items with Klaus, the brave intellect, to battle Olaf's minions. And mind the tottering toddler, Sunny, as she chomps valiantly through obstacles in the orphans' path with her 4 very sharp teeth. Should you emerge victorious in your attempt to foil Count Olaf's wicked plans, rest assured your success will be temporary, as only woe awaits you in A Series of Unfortunate Events.
- Switch between the three Baudelaire orphans to utilize each of their special abilities: Violet, the inventor; Klaus, the brave intellect; and Sunny, the biting baby.
- Gather objects throughout your adventure to build ingenious inventions for solving tricky puzzles or for fending off Olaf's creepy cohorts. Inventions include the Bopper to clear enemies from your path, the Stilts to maneuver through toxic goop and the Booster for jet-powered jumping.
- Defeat Count Olaf and his wicked henchmen who assume many disguises in their never-ending pursuit of the Baudelaire orphans and their family fortune.
- Engage in over 20 different missions based on the adventures from the movie and the first three books: explore Count Olaf's mysterious mansion, navigate through Uncle Monty's intricate hedge maze and race from Aunt Josephines rickety house before it plummets into Lake Lachrymose.
Official URLOfficial Site
Silver Phoenix 118 owns Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events
- Genre: Platform (PC)
- Theme(s): Fantasy, Family
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Amaze Entertainment
- Publisher: Activision
Released North America November 2004
- A Series of Unfortunate Events: The Austere Academy (2000)
- A Series of Unfortunate Events: The Bad Beginning (1999)
- A Series of Unfortunate Events: The Carnivorous Carnival
- A Series of Unfortunate Events: The End (2004)
- A Series of Unfortunate Events: The Ersatz Elevator
- A Series of Unfortunate Events: The Grim Grotto
- A Series of Unfortunate Events: The Hostile Hospital
- A Series of Unfortunate Events: The Miserable Mill (2000)
- A Series of Unfortunate Events: The Penultimate Peril (2000)
- A Series of Unfortunate Events: The Reptile Room
- A Series of Unfortunate Events: The Slippery Slope
- A Series of Unfortunate Events: The Vile Village
- A Series of Unfortunate Events: The Wide Window