BackgroundThe Street Fighter IV series evolves to a whole new level with Ultra Street Fighter IV for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC. Continuing the tradition of excellence the series is known for, five new characters and six new stages have been added for even more fighting mayhem, with rebalanced gameplay and original modes topping off this ultimate offering.
Available via retail, full download, or digital upgrade, users who purchase the retail or full download version of the game will also receive all previous costume DLC released for the series (a $40 value), making this the definitive version of Street Fighter IV to check out!
- New Characters: Five new characters, including: Poison, Hugo, Elena, and Rolento, join the fight, complete with their own unique play styles, bringing the current roster count to a massive 44 characters.
- New Stages: Six new battle environments: Pitstop 109, Mad Gear Hideout, Cosmic Elevator, Blast Furnace, Half Pipe, and Jurassic Era Research Facility, have been added for even more visual variety.
- Rebalanced Gameplay: Direct fan feedback was gathered on all of Super Street Fighter IV AE’s original 39 characters and core system mechanics in order to achieve the most balanced Street Fighter ever.
- New Modes and Features: Yet to be announced brand new modes and features further add to the suite of gameplay options.
- Disc and Digital Delivery: Available as both a downloadable upgrade and full retail product, making it easy for veterans and newcomers to experience the fight of the century.
- Complete DLC Costume Offering (retail or full download ver. only): Consumers who purchase the retail or full download version will also receive all previously released costume DLC for the Street Fighter IV series (a $40 value) for free, making it the most complete offering of the game ever!
- Ultra Street Fighter IV full digital and retail editions out today, bundles all costumes from the IV series Aug 5
- The Game To See Updates Of Its Own? Jul 30
- Are this the Ryu and Ken of main fighting games? Jul 3
- Upgrade to Ultra today, Street Fighter IV's digital expansion now available on PS3 and 360 Jun 7
Hopefully everyone interested in Ultra Street Fighter IV has figured out how they're going to... posted Jun 04, 14 2:02am
Capcom has now hammered down the release dates of Ultra Street Fighter IV's two different... posted May 15, 14 12:17pm
Ultra Street Fighter IV's adrenaline fueling opening cinematic, Elena, Rolento, Hugo and Poison star
Ultra Street Fighter IV may be a ways away from its expected June release date in North... posted Apr 17, 14 11:25am
Ultra Street Fighter IV, one of the best ways to take out your anger on friends, enemies, or... posted Apr 21, 14 5:51pm
Street Fighter fans really set themselves up for disappointment on Ultra Street Fighter IV's... posted Mar 17, 14 1:30am
Ultra Street Fighter IV finally has a release date! Unfortunately it's a bit later than any... posted Dec 05, 13 10:55am
To help their fans start planning early the showrunners over at Shoryuken have officially... posted Sep 16, 13 9:07am
- Genre: Fighting (PC)
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Capcom
- Publisher: Capcom
Released North America Aug 8, 2014