BackgroundPLAY BOTH SIDES as Ultimate Spider-Man allows players to take on the role of super hero Spider-Man AND super villain Venom in an original storyline that picks up right where the comic book left off! The most authentic Spider-Man experience to date, Ultimate Spider-Man is penned and illustrated by famed comic book creators Brian Michael Bendis and Mark Bagley. Dive into an immersive adventure as you experience a living comic-book illustrated with 3D Comic Inking Technology that literally brings the comic to life in every action-packed frame.
GameplayThe game's expanded, free-roaming environments deliver a deep adventure with a variety of challenging missions, diverse game play and an improved combat system that allows players to face off against the largest number of characters from the Spider-Man universe ever assembled in one video game.
- Play as Spider-Man AND a super-villain in an original storyline
- For the first time in a Spider-Man game, gamers get to play both sides as they triumph over evil as Spider-Man AND assume the role of the super-villain and destroy everything in their path.
- The two distinct combat systems allow players to defeat enemies differently, using Spider-Man's fluid, acrobatic moves or the super-villain's brute force.
- Experience a living comic book with the innovative 3D comic inking technology
- Unique animated comic book panels move the story along
- Move through a detailed environment and sense danger from multiple perspectives
- Deepest Spider-Man game ever
- Expanded free-roaming environment including the addition of Queens
- Enhanced combat system lets players use the environment to pull off exciting new moves
- More Spider-Man universe characters than ever before.
- The most authentic Spider-Man experience to date.
- Penned and illustrated by the Comic Book makers - Brian Michael Bendis and Mark Bagley
- All-new Spider-Man story is revealed as the game picks up where the comic book left off
Hardware Requirements3D hardware accelerator card required - 100% DirectX(R) 9.0c-compliant 64 MB video card and drivers*
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 2000/XP
Pentium(R) III 1.2 GHz or Athlon(TM) 1.2 GHz or higher processor
256 MB of RAM
3500 MB of uncompressed hard disk space (plus 400 MB for the Windows(R) swap file)
A 100% Windows(R) 2000/XP - compatible computer system including:
DirectX(R) 9.0c (Included)
100% DirectX(R) 9.0c-compliant true 16-bit sound card and drivers
100% Windows(R) 2000/XP - compatible mouse, keyboard and drivers
100% Windows(R) 2000/XP - compatible quad speed CD-ROM drive (600 K/sec sustained transfer rate) and drivers
Supported Chipsets for Windows 2000/XP
All NVIDIA(R) GeForce2(TM) and better chipsets
All ATI(R) Radeon 7500(TM) and better chipsets
Important Note: Some 3D accelerator cards with the chipsets listed here may not be compatible with the 3D acceleration features utilized by Ultimate Spider-Man. Please refer to your hardware manufacturer for 100% DirectX 9.0c compatibility.
Official URLOfficial Site
GlutenHeimer and 3 others own Ultimate Spider-Man
- Genre: Adventure (PC)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Vicarious Visions
- Publisher: Activision
Released North America Sep 13, 2005 Australia Oct 12, 2005