BackgroundThe player will take on the role of Joseph Turok, a former black ops commando, now part of an elite special forces squad, known as Whiskey Company, which is on a mission to take down Roland Kane and his army, the Mendel-Gruman Corporation. As Whiskey Company's ship approaches the planet inhabited by Mendel-Gruman, the ship is shot down. Turok is stranded on the planet and must locate other crash survivors while confronting Mendel-Gruman soldiers and a variety of dinosaurs and other ravenous creatures.
- Dangerous creatures: Encounter genetically altered dinosaurs, huge insects and other deadly creatures.
- Strategic combat: Obliterate enemies with excessive firepower or utilize "quiet kill" techniques with specific weapons (the bow and knife).
- Cinematic experience: A deep plot is conveyed through cut scenes and flashbacks.
- Dark, gritty sci-fi world: Realistic graphics and intense dynamic sound bring the planet to life.
- Dino Luring: Lure dinosaurs to attack human enemies or battle each other.
- Dino Mauling: Dinosaurs pounce on Turok and he must struggle to pull himself from their jaws to avoid being eaten.
- Realistic A.I.: Enemy soldiers respond dynamically to the player's movements and dinosaurs react in unpredictable predatory behaviors.
- Multiplayer: Engage in online multiplayer modes for up to 16 players with terrifying creatures added to the mix.
Official URLOfficial Site
X Modificator and 4 others own Turok
- Genre: Shooter Action (PC)
- Developer: Propaganda Games
- Publisher: Touchstone
Released North America Apr 22, 2008 Europe Jun 13, 2008 Australia Jun 19, 2008