BackgroundInspired by Hong Kong action films, the game lets players assume the role of tough-as-nails detective Nick Kang, bent on settling a personal vendetta with the L.A. underworld. As Kang, players will be able to dispense their own personal brand of justice through automotive combat, a variety of rib cracking martial arts moves and the business end of dual 45s.
GameplayTrue Crime recreates a 420 mile area of bustling Los Angeles California cityscape, where players will be able to freely roam, or take on missions that span from trendy Santa Monica to the gritty streets of Hollywood. City activity is similar to Rockstar's popular Grand Theft Auto series, allowing for "police acquisition" of civilian vehicles. True Crime also features deep "bullet-time" shootouts, and martial arts battles.
- Play in Los Angeles.
- Over 30 cars for your needs.¨
- True kung fu fighting.
- Multiple real world weapons.
- Get upgrades for your gun's such as: Laser sight, Aim assist and Hollow bullets etc
- Get upgrades for the cars such as: Turbo, drive on two wheels, 180 spins etc.
- Brancing storyline. If you fail a mission you have to do another mission involving the bad guy.
Official URLOfficial Site
VSigma100 and 2 others own True Crime: Streets Of L.A.
Phalanx played True Crime: Streets Of L.A.
cantthinkofnameWhy can't I just shoot a guy in the brawling missions? TrueCrimeStreetsOfLA PS2
Oct 29, 09 9:16am
MenimitzWhoa, Christopher Walken is in this. How cool... TrueCrimeStreetsOfLA PS2
Jan 25, 09 5:28am
- Genre: Adventure (PC)
- Theme(s): Gangsta
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Luxoflux
- Publisher: Activision
Released North America May 11, 2004
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (4)