BackgroundNo levels. No load times. Just never-ending action that doesn't stop until you leave the game! Tony Hawk's American Wasteland gives you - for the first time ever in a Hawk game - the freedom to skate, or bike, throughout a rich, expansive open environment. Once you arrive in Los Angeles, the vast city that gave birth to skate culture, the sky's the limit as you progress through the Wasteland story and choose missions that will have you immersed in the action without ever skating the same line twice!
- Ultimate Player Control: More tricks and expanded controls than ever before!
- New on the board tricks include the Bert slides, Natas spins handstands, and one-footed grinds and manuals
- New off the board tricks include wall runs, wall flips, and charged jumps
- Choose Board Or Bike: For the first time, you can choose to ride BMX bikes throughout the entire game, with all-new physics, a BMX specific control system and several BMX-specific goals.
- Customize Like Crazy: Enter and explore dozens of shops in game to customize your gear and your look! Check out skate shops, barbershops, tattoo parlors, and clothing stores as you accomplish goals and earn cash.
Official URLOfficial Site
nospa played Tony Hawk's American Wasteland
nospa and 4 others own Tony Hawk's American Wasteland
- Genre: X-treme Sports (PC)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Neversoft
- Publisher: Aspyr Media
Released North America Feb 1, 2006 Europe Apr 7, 2006
- Also known as:
- Tony Hawk's Underground 3 in North America
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 7 in North America
- Tony Hawk's Proving Ground
- Tony Hawk's American Wasteland
- Tony Hawk's Underground 2: World Destruction Tour
- Tony Hawk's Underground
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3