BackgroundA series of grisly murders brings Lara into conflict with a
sinister Alchemist from the past, and a secret alliance of
powerful individuals shrouded in mystery. Accused of the murders, Lara becomes a fugitive on the run. Pursued by the police, she follows the Alchemist into a dark world of blood, betrayal and vengeance where it is up to her to defeat this unholy alliance, and stop them from unleashing their incredible powers on the world.
- Character evolution - improve Lara's abilities and witness her adapt to how you play the game. You are rewarded for puzzle solving and exploration in the form of improvements to Lara's jumping ability, brainpower, upper body strength etc.
- Character interaction - for the very first time in a Tomb Raider game, Lara has the ability to talk to characters. The choices you make in conversation will affect Lara's route through the game.
- Cutting edge graphics - Lara is now made up of over 5,000 polygons as opposed to just 500 in previous games.
- Take more direct and fluid control over Lara with an entirely new control system and experience new levels of gameplay with hand-to-hand combat, stealth attacks, last chance grabs and more.
Hardware RequirementsWindows 98/2000/ME/XP (Windows 95 and NT Not Supported)
Pentium III 500 Mhz or Higher
128 MB RAM
16 MB 3D Video Card
Quad-speed (4x) CD-ROM drive
200 MB free disk space
Official URLOfficial Site
Lukas and 20 others own Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness
LevenderGirl and 1 others played Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness
nicolehubbard88I like the dark story line and heart pumping action behind every level. The more you play the more dark and sinister each situation gets. TombRaiderTheAngelOfDarkness PC
Feb 05, 11 5:57pm
baileygibsonaction and adventure game... this game is cool! TombRaiderTheAngelOfDarkness PS2
Dec 15, 10 8:23am
Sep 23, 10 5:45pm
Aug 15, 09 7:50pm
lovegamingI loved playing the game but the ending was a bit disappointing, IMO TombRaiderTheAngelOfDarkness PS2
Aug 12, 09 7:07pm
SLIPKNOT1995i hate this game its not like any other tomb raider game, the character is just not like lara in any other game TombRaiderTheAngelOfDarkness PS2
Apr 24, 09 8:41am
Terranigma FanA dark game not following in the tradition of Tomb Raider TombRaiderTheAngelOfDarkness PS2
Jan 21, 09 8:17pm
Nov 18, 03 1:41pm
I wish I had read the other user reveiws before buying it. Arse. ...
Sep 26, 03 8:46am
The controls are very sloppy. If you aren't in the EXACT spot to jump you will not...
- Genre: Adventure (PC)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Core Design
- Publisher: Eidos
Released North America Jul 1, 2003 Europe Jun 20, 2003
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
- Tomb Raider
- Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
- Tomb Raider Underworld
- Tomb Raider: Anniversary
- Tomb Raider: Legend
- Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness
- Tomb Raider: Chronicles
- Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation
- Tomb Raider II Gold