BackgroundTomb Raider Underworld is the next installment of Lara Croft which features new combat options, an upgraded move-set and a new grapple feature which now has the ability to attach to any object, manipulating objects by force if necessary.
- Master your surroundings: Reach new heights with the broadest range of acrobatic abilities and utilize objects within the environment to uncover new paths to explore.
- Explore epic and unknown worlds: Discover ancient mysteries of the underworld hidden within the coast of Thailand, frozen islands of the Arctic Sea, the jungles of Mexico, and more.
- Treacherous and unpredictable challenges: Each level is an elaborate multi-stage puzzle masked within an interactive environmental playground offering more flexibility over how the area is solved.
- New range of combat options: Choose to pacify or kill, target multiple enemies at once with the new dual-target system, and shoot with one hand while suspended with the other.
- New state-of-the-art gear: Utilize the latest technology in Lara's upgraded inventory to navigate the world including:
- Active Sonar map: A revolutionary new tool that emits an active sonar ping to create a 3D image of Lara's surroundings, perfect for uncovering hidden items and locations.
- Multi-purpose grapple: A claw-like device with a high-tension cable designed for climbing, rappelling, performing wall runs and manipulating objects within the environment.
- All-terrain hybrid motorbike: A unique vehicle design built to drive on everything from mud to snow and ice.
Hardware RequirementsOS: Microsoft Windows XP or Vista (in both cases, administrative rights required)
CPU: Intel Pentium 4 3+ GHz or AMD Athlon 2.5+ GHz
RAM: 1GB (Windows XP) / 2GB (Windows Vista) system memory
GRAPHICS: nVidia GeForce 6 series 6800GT or ATI 1800XT
SOUND: Direct X 9.0c compatible sound card and drivers
DVD-ROM: DVD-ROM drive
HARD DRIVE: 8 GB Free Space
INPUT DEVICES: Keyboard and mouse
Official URLOfficial Site
Looking for free games? Try Tomb Raider: Underworld then, a game recently made available as a free-to-play... posted Dec 21, 12 11:58am
[image1 link=yes width=345 height=247] UK gymnast Alison Carroll as the current face of Lara Croft Video... posted Jan 21, 10 9:37pm
It's here and ready to roll, the Tomb Raider demo goes live today and finally we'll get to see how the game stacks... posted Oct 31, 08 5:22pm
- Genre: Mystery Adventure (PC)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Crystal Dynamics
- Publisher: Eidos
Released North America Nov 18, 2008 Europe Nov 21, 2008 Japan Jul 17, 2009 Australia Dec 4, 2008
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
- Tomb Raider
- Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
- Tomb Raider Underworld
- Tomb Raider: Anniversary
- Tomb Raider: Legend
- Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness
- Tomb Raider: Chronicles
- Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation
- Tomb Raider II Gold