BackgroundLara Croft returns in another installment of the Tomb Raider series. Tomb Raider: Legend breathes new life into the Lara Croft franchise. Lara comes alive with intricately animated expressions, moves and abilities. An arsenal of modern equipment, such as a magnetic grappling device, binoculars, frag grenades, personal lighting device and communications equipment, will allow gamers to explore wonderfully rendered levels as never before.
GameplayLara 's back in an all-new adventure to decode the events of her past. All of the controls from the last game have been revamped and work better than ever. The jumping, the side-stepping, the shooting, the driving, everything is back along with some new features like new shooting techniques to take on larger opponents.
All of the levels are now more puzzling and challenging than ever before. You'll have to use your brain and come up with a plan to escape numerous life-threatening situations such as spike traps and tumbling boulders.
- Lara comes to life - the dual-pistol-wielding adventurer's polygon count and animation set has been increased significantly, presenting Lara in the finest fidelity to date
- Return to the Tombs: Lara's new quest brings her to lost ancient realms that guard Secrets of the Past
- Fluid movement: the revamped control system provides intuitive and fluid character movement
- Dynamic animation system puts focus on continuous motion, giving Lara the ability to seamlessly handle any obstacle and interact dynamically with any surface
- Move and shoot. Lara uses her physical prowess to combine gunplay with unique signature moves
- Variety of player choice - intelligently use the environment, technical gear and weapons to overcome challenging situations.
- Physics, Water and Fire systems bring the perilous environments of Lara's world alive, and challenge the player to improvise solutions to obstacles
- Visit a vast array of cinematic & exotic locations including ancient tombs, dangerous jungles, snowy mountain ruins and numerous unexpected surprises in between!
Official URLOfficial Site
Foquinha and 170 others own Tomb Raider: Legend
CrisGer and 9 others played Tomb Raider: Legend
VintageNice adventure game from the original the new games Tomb raider looks better than ever TombRaiderLegend PC
Apr 13, 11 2:04pm
Sep 23, 10 5:45pm
blackbeautyfan9819This is one of the easiest games I've ever played, but it's still pretty fun. TombRaiderLegend PS2
Aug 15, 10 11:36am
Aug 15, 09 7:50pm
Terranigma FanGreat story but to much fighting not enough puzzles TombRaiderLegend PS2
Jan 21, 09 8:17pm
Terranigma FanAs said before. Only got this on both systems because it was a present. TombRaiderLegend PS2
Jan 21, 09 8:17pm
- Genre: Adventure (PC)
- Theme(s): Dark Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Crystal Dynamics
- Publisher: Eidos
Released North America Apr 11, 2006 Europe Apr 7, 2006 Australia Apr 28, 2006
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
- Tomb Raider
- Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
- Tomb Raider Underworld
- Tomb Raider: Anniversary
- Tomb Raider: Legend
- Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness
- Tomb Raider: Chronicles
- Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation
- Tomb Raider II Gold