BackgroundThis time, the target is you!
Your team stalks terror for a living. Now terror is stalking you. You've got cutting-edge weaponry and peerless military training. They've got a man-made virus, capable of killing millions. You have the world's best operatives. They have one of your men hostage. The chips are stacked. Ready to tango?
In the near future, terror has escalated to a new level: bioterrorism. A global terrorist network threatens to strike with a terrifying nanotech virus - but the target is uncertain. Team Rainbow, an elite counter-terrorism unit, is spearheading a new war on terror. They are the only ones who can save millions of innocent lives threatened by radical terrorists.
But when Team Rainbow is personally attacked, close-quarter battles reach unprecedented levels of tension and intensity. They will do whatever it takes to protect their people and bring then home. Team Rainbow does not negotiate with terror. They destroy it.
- Lead Team Rainbow, a deadly counter-terrorism unit made up of the world's best operatives, equipped with the latest weaponry.
- Thrilling single-player campaign with dual-perspective gameplay has you playing as Ding Chavez, the confident team leader who never leaves a man behind, or as Dieter Weber, the team's arrogant, relentless sniper who never misses a target.
- Tension-building sound effects (creaking floorboards, whispers, and hostages begging for their lives) hint at a threat around every corner.
- New weapons and equipment - Complete your mission with all of the tools of the trade including new items like motion trackers, battering rams, and the deadly MTAR-21 micro assault rifle.
- Increasingly intelligent enemy AI where, with every mission, enemies get more dangerous, using tactics like flanking, suppression fire, and room clearing.
- Stunning graphics and ultra-realistic "ragdoll physics" deliver staggering realism and spectacular close-quarter firefights. Rainbow Six is pushing the limits of PlayStation 2 and will be the best-looking military shooter on the market.
- Superior multiplayer experience
- New Rivalry mode pits Rainbow operatives against trained mercenaries in objective-driven team-based adversarial gameplay.
- Hollywood experience – Unprecedented close-quarters battles create emotion and tension. The new characters and storyline will immerse the players even further.
Official URLOfficial Site
member3494 and 16 others own Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Lockdown
Phalanx and 1 others played Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Lockdown
Downward SpiralThis game isnt anything like the other Rainbow Six games, and I was fairly disappointed when I first played it, but now its grown on me. TomClancysRainbowSixLockdown PS2
Oct 30, 08 10:17pm
- Genre: Shooter Action (PC)
- Theme(s): Military, Espionage/Secret Ops
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Red Storm
- Publisher: Ubisoft
Released North America Feb 14, 2006 Europe Mar 31, 2006
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6 Patriots
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2
- Rainbow Six: Raven Shield
- Rainbow Six: Covert Operations Essentials
- Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear: Urban Operations
- Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear
- Rainbow Six