BackgroundIn 2013, the U.S. Army will implement the Integrated Warfighter System (IWS), evolving what we know as the modern soldier. IWS combines advanced weapon systems, satellite communication devices and enhanced survivability into one fully integrated combat system. The IWS program has been developed to meet these new threats head on. Now, it can be tested on the battlefield.
Following an insurgence in the heart of Mexico City, the U.S. Army's most elite Special Forces team is deployed to the center of the conflict to regain control of the city. Greatly outnumbered but fully equipped with the IWS, this elite team is the first and last line of defense on the battlefield. They are the "Quiet" professionals. They are the Ghosts.
- Become the soldier of the future: Gain access to the future of military technology. Using a fully integrated combat system with cutting-edge weapons and revolutionary communication systems (see below), gamers will embody the soldier of the future. Based on actual U.S. Army research, the Ghosts give gamers a realistic view of how war will be fought in the next decade.
- Revolutionary feature: Use the revolutionary Cross-Com, a communication device powered by satellite technology. Attached to the soldier's monocle, the Cross-Com provides full situational awareness and command of the battlefield. Command the Ghost squad and remote allied forces and drones, and direct artillery and air strikes. See what the squad sees and receive visual and auditory intel from allied forces and unmanned drones.
- Stunning urban environment: One city, multiple locations. Ghost Recon 3 takes place entirely in Mexico City, one of the world's largest cities. A stunning, meticulously detailed universe will provide complete immersion in the urban war of the future.
- Top-notch multiplayer experience: Ghost Recon 3returns to deliver industry-leading multiplayer and cooperative gameplay for one of the hottest online franchises with a host of exciting new features
Hardware RequirementsRecommended Configuration:
Processor: Intel or AMD 2.8 GHz
Operating System: Windows 2000/XP
Memory: 1GB RAM
Disk Space: 850 MB
Graphics Card: 256 MB DX9.0c compatible card,
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive : x2 read speed
DirectX Version: 9.0c
Network: High-Speed Modem with 128 Kbits of data transfer upload rate for a client, 512Kbits of data transfer upload rate for a server on a full game.
Official URLOfficial Site
- Cant get my team to follow me Aug 30
- gamespy account trouble Oct 26
- BullDog Jan 18
- online play? error message please help me just got game Jul 11
Seekerpilgrim and 38 others own Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter
Fletchr played Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter
- Genre: Shooter Action (PC)
- Theme(s): Military
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Ubisoft
- Publisher: Ubisoft
Released North America Mar 28, 2006 Europe Mar 31, 2006
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2
- Ghost Recon: Desert Siege
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon