BackgroundIn Titanfall, many generations of humanity live in the deepest reaches of explored space. This vast region is known as The Frontier. It contains many well-known and inhabited solar systems, but many more worlds remain uncharted.
Most people will never travel this far away from normal civilization. But for pioneers, explorers, mercenaries, outlaws, and soldiers - the Frontier offers both adventure and opportunity.
Game PlayTitanfall delivers fast-paced, near-future warfare that gives you the freedom to fight your way as both elite assault Pilots and agile, heavily armored Titans. Titanfall rethinks fundamental combat and movement giving players the ability to change tactics on the fly, attacking or escaping depending on the situation. Only the Titanfall experience combines heart-pounding multiplayer action with heroic moments and cinematic presentation from traditional campaign mode.
- Fast-Paced Future Warfare – In Titanfall the advanced warfare of tomorrow gives you the freedom to fight your way as both elite assault Pilot and agile, heavily armored 24’ tall Titans. Titanfall rethinks fundamental combat and movement giving players the ability to change tactics on the fly, attacking or escaping depending on the situation.
- The Future of Online Multiplayer Action – The game is entirely multiplayer, in a new experience that combines fast-paced online action with the heroic set piece moments traditionally found in campaign mode. The intersection of the two is a big part of what gives Ttianfall its iconic identity.
Official URLOfficial Site
Titanfall heads to the Frontier’s Edge, second map DLC includes Dig Site, Export and Haven's beaches
The second of three planned Titanfall DLC content packs has been announced by Respawn... posted Jul 08, 14 9:11am
Update: The patch is here! Xbox One owners should be getting their Titanfall update over the... posted Jun 24, 14 8:14pm
Titanfall will be going free-to-play this weekend, at least on PC, to kick of EA's Game Time... posted Jun 20, 14 4:05pm
May NPD Number Crunch: Watch Dogs, Mario Kart 8 race past competition while PS4, 3DS top hardware charts
Ubisoft earlier this month called dibs on the best new IP launch yet for the gaming industry... posted Jun 16, 14 5:32pm
Respawn entertainment released a whole host of information at E3 last week about the next patch... posted Jun 16, 14 10:09am
Something as big as a Titan ought to have long strides, and Titanfall proves it had what it... posted May 15, 14 5:57pm
In an update on Twitter today, Respawn Entertainment confirmed both patch and Expedition will... posted May 12, 14 4:06pm
Titanfall will be getting its first DLC, the Expedition map pack, on May 12, and Respawn has... posted May 08, 14 6:39pm
Titanfall has clearly done rather well, and EA announced today they will be publishing more... posted May 06, 14 7:13pm
Titanfall is getting new places of murder next month by way of the Expedition DLC, and if... posted Apr 24, 14 3:08pm
Titanfall seems to be living up to its hype, as the Xbox One shooter topped software sales in... posted Apr 17, 14 5:15pm
The NPD Group's monthly software top ten list is ablaze once more with new titles that didn't... posted Apr 17, 14 5:10pm
Titanfall producer Drew McCoy is a breath of fresh air in an industry that's slowly becoming... posted Apr 17, 14 10:08am
A game like Titanfall never stays still, and Respawn seems to understand this better than... posted Apr 15, 14 6:01pm
Titanfall: Expedition is expected to arrive this May, and this weekend at PAX East, Respawn... posted Apr 13, 14 12:09am
- Genre: Shooter Action (PC)
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Respawn Entertainment
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Mar 11, 2014 Europe Mar 13, 2014 Japan Mar 13, 2014 Australia Mar 13, 2014