BackgroundThrillville: Off the Rails amps up the family-friendly mix of gameplay that made Thrillville the best-selling original children's intellectual property of 2006 with some of the most outlandish roller-coaster concepts ever imagined, as well as new ways to talk to park guests and a new array of carnival games.
GameplayOff the Rails lives up to its name with 20 death-defying rides so outrageous, they inspire the same word from every park visitor who sees them: "WHOA!" Players build these incredible "WHOA Coasters" to leap from one track to another, launch through the air like cannonballs, blast through a burning rings of fire and more.
A new lighthearted story ties together more than 100 missions, complete with 34 playable multiplayer theme-park games and social interaction with park guests that's better than ever. The in-depth conversations both advance the plot and suggest better ways to manage the park. But is every guest to be trusted?...
* Experience the visceral fun of interacting with a theme park you create.
* Build and ride your own creations, talk and joke with all your guests, and play dozens of minigames.
* Use the Wii Remote and Nintendo DS stylus in innovative ways to develop roller coasters and play minigames with the flick of your wrist.
* Create 20 death-defying WHOA Coasters such as these:
o Hotrod Stunt: A nitro boost propels a car across a broken track.
o Pendulizer: A giant arm grabs the car just before a gap in the track, whips it around in a full circle, then sets it down on the other side.
o Escape Drop: The track holds the car stationary as it lifts itself from level ground to a full 90-degree drop. Then it lets go.
* Visit 15 themed areas, like Battleville, Winterville, Spaceville and Aeroville, all spread throughout five new parks.
* Distinguish your rides even more with enhanced customization options. Attach animatronics, flowers and flaming hoops to all of your coasters and rides.
* Smarter guests, better dialogue, and more focused two-way conversation make Thrillville's socialization aspects even more amusing than before.
* Conversation more directly impacts the story than in the original Thrillville.
* Play 34 minigames – 14 new, 20 returning from the original Thrillville but with new levels. Examples of new minigames include the following:
o Robo K.O.: Hit, bop and block with these boxing robots.
o Sparkle Quest: Delightful 2D platforming action on Sparkle Island.
o Bandito Chinchilla: A classic side-scrolling beat-'em-up where you're a boxing Chihuahua!
o Tank Frenzy: Get combative in this vertically scrolling shoot-'em-up.
* All minigames feature leaderboards for Xbox Live.
* DC Studios is creating the entirely unique Nintendo DS version from the ground up to best take advantage of the handheld's touch-screen capabilities.
Official URLOfficial Site
member9656 and 4 others own Thrillville: Off The Rails
brickwall81Bad graphics...The original is sooo much better!! ThrillvilleOffTheRails DS
Aug 23, 10 4:31pm
Mother of 3Lots of fun and has a pretty cool soundtrack; if you're into Radio Disney. Seriously though, the game is a lot of fun. ThrillvilleOffTheRails DS
Feb 15, 10 2:52pm
Big_JackA selection of mimi games buried in a Themepark-style management game. Good but not ruined underpants good. ThrillvilleOffTheRails DS
Aug 25, 09 5:53pm
justin09031999What im doing in thrilleville right now well im alredy a park master but theres a secert troyphy at the end of the game so im trying to find ThrillvilleOffTheRails PC
Jul 15, 09 12:31pm
justin09031999BEST GAME YOU WILL EVER PLAY IN THE HISTORY OF GAMING ThrillvilleOffTheRails PC
Jul 15, 09 12:29pm