BackgroundGarrett, the Master Thief, steps out of the shadows into the City. In this treacherous place, where the Baron’s Watch spreads a rising tide of fear and oppression, his skills are the only things he can trust. Even the most cautious citizens and their best-guarded possessions are not safe from his reach.
As an uprising emerges, Garrett finds himself entangled in growing layers of conflict. Lead by Orion, the voice of the people, the tyrannized citizens will do everything they can to claim back the City from the Baron’s grasp. The revolution is inevitable. If Garrett doesn’t get involved, the streets will run red with blood and the City will tear itself apart.
- YOU ARE GARRETT, THE MASTER THIEF: Step into the silent shoes of Garrett, a dark and lonely thief with an unrivaled set of skills. The most challenging heists, the most inaccessible loots, the best kept secrets: nothing is out of your reach.
- THE CITY: YOURS FOR THE TAKING: Explore the sick and troubled City, from its shady back alleys to the heights of its rooftops. Sneak into rich houses, Infiltrate the best-guarded mansions and lurk in every dark corner… unnoticed and unsanctioned.
- CHOOSE YOUR APPROACH: Leverage Garrett’s arsenal to take down guards with your blackjack, shoot one of your many arrow types or use your newly acquired focus abilities to manipulate the environment and outsmart your enemies. What kind of master thief will you be?
- UNPRECEDENTED IMMERSION: Become one with the world thanks to ground-breaking visual elements and a truly tactile and visceral first-person experience. Through jaw-dropping Next-Gen technical possibilities, THIEF delivers unprecedented immersion through sights, sounds and artificial intelligence.
February delivered a sugary sweet Valentine for the gaming industry, as the NPD Group confirms... posted 3 days ago
Are you a PC gamer that's excited for Thief? Eidos Montreal has released the hardware... posted Jan 20, 14 2:26pm
It's been some time since we last heard about Thief, and while Square Enix has released another... posted Oct 09, 13 7:44am
We knew that Thief wouldn't be released until early 2014, but Square Enix provided an official... posted Aug 16, 13 8:43am
Ah! If I see anymore epic E3 trailers for next-gen games that won't be coming out until 2014 I'll have a stroke.... posted Jun 07, 13 9:09am
- Genre: Adventure (PC)
- Theme(s): Mob/Organized Crime, Espionage/Secret Ops
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Eidos Montreal
- Publisher: Square Enix
Released North America Feb 25, 2014 Europe Feb 28, 2014 Australia Feb 27, 2014