BackgroundOn the streets and rooftops of a darkened city, where the forces of a corrupt sheriff loom, it takes someone with a soft touch and even softer step to stay ahead of the law. For a master thief like Garrett, the choices are clear: profit or perish. Thief II: The Metal Age expands on the smash-hit "first-person sneaker", Thief: The Dark Project, demanding a whole new level of stealth, strategy, and skill to survive.
- Advanced AI system creates a variety of opponents to outwit.
- Enhanced Dark Engine creates a more engaging stealth experience.
- Follow an involving story line, with intriguing subplots, through 15 huge missions.
- Sophisticated new master thief tools including potions of slowfall and invisibility, vine arrows, and a remote camera.
- Realistic environmental weather effects like fog, rain, and snow.
Hardware Requirements266 MHz Pentium II or equivalent
48 MB RAM
DirectX 7.0 compliant 3D accelerated video card
DirectX 7.0 compliant sound card
DirectX 7.0 or higher (included)
4X CD-ROM Drive
250MB uncompressed hard drive space
Keyboard and Mouse
Official URLOfficial Site
- thief info Aug 30
- Stuck in a room Dec 21
- T2 error: Encountered a problem and needs to close Jan 17
- Anyone still playing? Oct 24
[image1 width=115 float=right] Designer in part of many classic series' such as Thief, Deus Ex, Ultima, and... posted Mar 16, 11 5:21pm
Yeah !!!! Thief 2 is a bomb, this game rock !!!! The gameplay is very good and...
I had the demo for thief one for ages and always thought that I would hate it. One...
I bought this game on a whim after reading some of the reviews and finding out it had...
- Genre: Adventure (PC)
- Theme(s): Steampunk, Fantasy, Medieval
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Looking Glass
- Publisher: Eidos
Released North America Feb 29, 2000 Europe May 19, 2000 Australia Sep 12, 2002
- Also known as:
- Dark Project II: The Metal Age in Europe