BackgroundThe third time's a charm for The Sims, as The Sims get out of the house and start exploring the neighborhood. What happens to one Sim on the other side of town could affect you!
In addition to even greater customization options for designing your Sims and their surroundings, players will be able to pick life goals, and tweak their personality quirks to your heart's content. This mix of personality traits, skills and career choices allow Sims to have their own short and long term Wishes that you can help them fulfill.
GameplayGet inspired by the endless creative possibilities and unexpected moments of surprise and mischief in The Sims 3! Customize your Sims’ appearances and choose up to five traits to create individual personalities. From the “Romantic” trait or “kleptomaniac” trait to “evil” trait, create millions of unique Sims from the vast amount of personalities. New goal-oriented game play enables you to choose which short or long-term objectives you want your Sims to pursue and even determine your Sims’ destinies in life. Create and edit your own movies by capturing your gameplay moments or select from a library of clips. Then join The Sims 3 online community where you can show off all of your creations, get free bonus content, hear the latest news, and more!
Features• Create any Sims you can imagine! Design your ultimate Sim by choosing up to five traits and numerous body characteristics in the Create-a-Sim feature. Customize your Sims body type, facial features, hair styles, and more. Create an evil, handsome, ripped kleptomaniac that wreaks havoc on those around.
• Control your Sims’ destinies. From a rock star or world leader to an expert thief, you choose whether or not to pursue the Lifetime Wish of your Sim. Choose whether to fulfill their destiny, giving them a lifetime of happiness and rewards—or not and be devious!
• Customize everything! You are the designer! From clothing to houses, customize patterns, colors, or create any house you can imagine. Customize any aspect of your Sims' style…even down to the style and color of their shoes!
• Be the Director of your Sims’ movies! Never before have you been able to make your own movie with a cast, a set, soundtrack, a story and editing without leaving the game. Make a movie with the Create-a-Movie tool and share it with the world!
• Connect, Share and Shop! Register with The Sims 3 online community and receive a second town, as well as 1,000 SimPoints to be used at The Sims 3 Store. Show off your creations from Sims to houses. Download exclusive content and hear the latest news of The Sims 3 world first.
- CPU: Pentium IV 2.0 GHz (Pentium IV 2.4 GHz With Windows Vista)/ Athlon XP 2000+ (Atlon XP 2400+ With Windows Vista)
- RAM: 1 GB (PC - XP), 1.5GB (PC - Vista, Laptop - XP), 2GB (Laptop - Vista)
- Graphics: GeForce FX 5900 / Radeon 9500
- Video RAM: 128 MB
Official URLOfficial Site
The Sims fans are buzzing today about a "big announcement" coming from Electronic Arts tomorrow, according to... posted May 05, 13 5:37pm
The Sims 3 has been out since 2009. Trust me, I just double-checked the back of my box copy. Regardless, EA... posted Jan 25, 13 3:14pm
Only a few things in life are certain, one of which is that The Sims will always have more expansions and content... posted Jan 08, 13 4:46pm
- Genre: Life Simulation (PC)
- Theme(s): Lifestyle
- Perspective(s): Third Person,Isometric
- Developer: EA Play
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Jun 2, 2009 Europe Jun 5, 2009 Japan Jun 4, 2009 Australia Jun 4, 2009
- The Sims 4
- The Sims 3: Into the Future
- The Sims 3: Island Paradise
- The Sims 3: University Life
- The Sims 3: Seasons
- The Sims 3: Diesel Stuff
- The Sims 3
- The Sims 2
- The Sims: Superstar
- The Sims