BackgroundSims Have New Friends - Pets! Sims can share their lives with their new pets and add more fun to the Sims experience. From dogs, cats, caged animals and more, your Sims share new friends to experience life's precious moments. With so many different animals to choose from, there's no telling what unpredictable experiences could occur.
- Create-A-Pet: Choose from dozens of dog and cat breeds or customize features for a one-of-a-kind pet. You can even modify your pet's body shape by choosing from specific colors and unique markings. Don't like the way they act? Change their personality – from smart and sweet to silly and sloppy – anyone can create their ideal animal friend in The Sims 2 Pets.
- "Sit, Spike, Sit": Your Sims can encourage and discipline pets, training them to shake, roll over, play dead, and more. Unruly pets might dig in the yard, claw the sofa, or topple the trash. Thankfully, a little training can go a long way.
- Classic Sims Open-Ended Gameplay: Create and control digital characters over a lifetime, setting their goals in life from popularity and romance, to fortune and family– their stories are in your hands.
- Share unique Pet unlocks: Use special codes to share unlockable pet accessories, fur types or markings with other The Sims 2 Pets players.
- Stroll the Central Town Park: Take your Sims and their pet for a romp at any of the nearby park areas, or head to the Central Town Park which is a favorite of pet owners. While there, watch your pet play well with others while your Sim can meet others and socialize with fellow animal lovers.
- Shop 'til you drop: Visit the adjoining Town Center, a great gathering spot for Sims that evolves over time. Once you've seen the latest styles and decided on a purchase, deck your pet out in the latest clothing and accessories around. From geek to chic and cool to casual, your Sim can customize their pet's look with one stop in the Town Center. It's sure to be the coolest pet in town!
Hardware Requirements•1300 MHz processor.
•256 MB RAM (512 MB RAM is recommended if you are running with a few expansion packs installed).
•Windows(R) Vista, Windows XP, Windows ME, Windows 98 or Windows 2000 Operating System.
•At least 1.5 GB of additional hard drive space (5.0 GB total is required if installing both The Sims 2 and The Sims 2 Pets Expansion Pack at the same time).
•A T&L-capable video card with at least 32 MB of video RAM.
The Sims 2 Pets is an Expansion Pack and requires The Sims 2, The Sims 2 Special DVD Edition, or The Sims 2 Holiday Edition for PC to play. Check to make sure you can run The Sims 2.
Official URLOfficial Site
poppy34Nice game for the Sims 2. You can't have children though, so if you buy, buy it for PC. TheSims2Pets GC
Feb 25, 15 12:29pm
batfan13 and 196 others own The Sims 2: Pets
ellipsis and 24 others played The Sims 2: Pets
PotassiumReally would like this Expansion Pack... my love of animals screams out to buy it. Hope I can find it cheap-ish. TheSims2Pets Mac
Jun 06, 12 4:45pm
PotassiumStill a favorite. Missing some vital features of The Sims 2, but still a great game. TheSims2Pets Wii
Jun 06, 12 4:34pm
PotassiumThe first Sims game I ever played... without this, I wouldn't be where I am now in the Simulation/Strategy gaming world. *sniffle* TheSims2Pets PS2
Jun 06, 12 4:34pm
ellipsisThe first ever Sims game I owned... this specific PS2 game sure does bring back some good memories. TheSims2Pets PS2
Jun 04, 12 8:50am
ellipsisThe Sims game that started it all for me... still great. TheSims2Pets Wii
Jun 04, 12 8:39am
ellipsisEven with some subtraction, a great console game... really. TheSims2Pets PC
Mar 03, 12 12:55pm
EfflorescenceEven with some subtractions... a great console Sims game, really. TheSims2Pets PC
Mar 01, 12 7:50pm
Lone LabProbably my favorite Sims game... at least out of the Sims game I own. TheSims2Pets PC
Dec 22, 11 9:18am
morio GeekWhy do they not hhhave any ghost eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhaaaaaaaa!! TheSims2Pets PC
Sep 19, 11 12:34pm
Black RainbowThere is only one word to describe this game... brilliant. Love it like I love Castaway! TheSims2Pets PC
Aug 17, 11 3:42pm
- Genre: Life Simulation (PC)
- Theme(s): Lifestyle
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Maxis
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Oct 17, 2006 Australia Oct 26, 2006
- Also known as:
- The Sims 2 Pet Wannyan Life in Japan
- The Sims 4: Get to Work
- The Sims 4
- The Sims 3: Into the Future
- The Sims 3: Island Paradise
- The Sims 3: University Life
- The Sims 3: Seasons
- The Sims 3
- The Sims 2
- The Sims