BackgroundYour Sims can choose from contemporary fashion essentials including flirty short dresses, casual but striking dress shirts, and other head-turning outfits, complete with accessories-all inspired by real H&M® designs. Design your own store modeled after the sleek interiors of the trendsetting retailer. Your all-new retail-themed items include mannequins, clothing racks, cash registers, fitting rooms, and more. Design a fashion runway where your Sims can showcase their favorite outfits on the catwalk. Whether wearing bold new styles, spotlighting the stylish collection on the runway, or shopping for the latest trends at a store that you design, your Sims will show off their superior sense of style with The Sims 2 H&M® Fashion Stuff.
- Dress your Sims in a stylish ensemble showcasing the vibrant colors and bold accessories that are the latest trends this season!
- Design your own H&M® retail environment, or use new store-themed items to build an intimate H&M® boutique for more sophisticated citizens.
- Design a runway and show off all of your favorite H&M® styles.
- Windows Vista, XP, Me, 2000, or 98.
- 1.0 GHz or faster.
- 256 MB or more.
- 8x or faster CD/DVD drive.
- At least 350 MB of free space.
- DirectX 9.0 compatible.
- ATI Radeon 8500 or greater.
- NVIDIA GeForce2 GTS or greater.
The Sims 2 H&M Fashion Stuff is an Expansion Pack and requires The Sims 2, The Sims 2 Special DVD Edition, or The Sims 2 Holiday Edition for PC to play. Check to make sure you can run The Sims 2.
Official URLOfficial Site
Ellipsis and 2 others played The Sims 2 H&M Fashion Stuff
Ellipsis and 85 others own The Sims 2 H&M Fashion Stuff
- Genre: Life Simulation (PC)
- Theme(s): Lifestyle
- Perspective(s): Isometric
- Developer: Maxis
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Jun 5, 2007 Europe Jun 1, 2007
- The Sims 4
- The Sims 3: Into the Future
- The Sims 3: Island Paradise
- The Sims 3: University Life
- The Sims 3: Seasons
- The Sims 3: Diesel Stuff
- The Sims 3
- The Sims 2
- The Sims: Superstar
- The Sims