BackgroundThe Lord of the Rings: Mines of Moria is the first expansion pack for its The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar. You will be exploring Moria, located beneath the Middle-earth. It's dark and scary down there, with death seemingly at your doorstep all the time. Can you grab the knowledge and power that lies within?
- Live the Legend: Join the only massively multiplayer online game based on the extensive and beloved fantasy universe of J.R.R. Tolkien and adventure through renowned places like the Shire and Bree, and now Moria, and the dark heart of the Misty Mountains.
- Reach level 60 with thousands of character customizations: 4 races, 9 classes, 10 professions, 7 vocations, + over 1,000 titles, skills and traits. Over 3,500 monsters & over 500 authentic landmarks in nearly 100 million square meters of Middle-earth!
- Explore 3 new regions & 12 expansive areas of Moria. New graphics technology brings this underground realm to life like never before, with stunning vistas crafted by the Dwarves. Delve deeper into the darkness.
- Design and create legendary items as renown as Bilbo?s Sting! Your hero?s gear will evolve and grow in power along with you, leading to truly unique end-game items!
- Fight for the dark side with monster play, the revolutionary monster vs. player (PvMP) combat feature, now with 5 more ranks, Artifact Control, and a live online leader board to showcase your achievements.
Official URLOfficial Site
It has been some time since I visited my dwarf in The Lord of the Rings Online. He's still wandering the Mines of... posted Apr 24, 13 3:49pm
DarkScizor and 13 others own The Lord of the Rings Online: Mines of Moria Complete Edition
Elamentra played The Lord of the Rings Online: Mines of Moria Complete Edition