BackgroundThe vault at the Spencer Mansion is robbed, and the Bayport Police call on the Hardy Boys to help tie up some loose ends but they soon find themselves in the middle of a major criminal investigation that takes them on an adventure all over Bayport, and even into New York City. But the pieces don't add up, and Frank and Joe find themselves embroiled in a drama of sinister proportions. Is the recent theft linked to something from the past? Can Frank and Joe find and decipher the clues in time to prevent another crime from happening?
- Features the voice and likeness of Hollywood teen stars Jesse McCartney and Cody Linley as Frank and Joe Hardy.
- Play as Two of History's Most Famous Literary Detectives and interact with Fenton and Laura Hardy, the Hardy Boys' friend Chet Morton and others.
- Experience the Hardy World on your PC - The literary world of the Hardy's is brought to life! Check out the Hardy Home, Bayport Police Station and the various places most have only experienced through the pages of a book.
- Cell Phone Feature - Use your cell phone to give pal Nancy Drew and other characters a call and get insight on the case.
- Search For Clues - Super-sleuth your way to solving the small mysteries along the way as you help Bayport Police catch the culprit.
- Mystery Solving Mini-Games - Each mini-game solved throughout the investigation gives players valuable pieces of evidence to help solve the case.
- Choose Your Dialogue - Choose from a variety of responses to make your Hardy Boy's experience your own!
Hardware RequirementsOS: Windows 2000/XP
CPU: 1.4 GHz Pentium 3 Processor
RAM: 256 MB
Disk Space: 1.5 GB
Video Card: 64 MB DirectX 9 Compatible Video Card
Sound: 16-bit DirectX Compatible
Input: Mouse, Keyboard and Speakers
Official URLOfficial Site
- Genre: Mystery Adventure (PC)
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: XPEC Entertainment
- Publisher: Dreamcatcher Interactive
Released North America Sep 30, 2008 Europe Q3 2008
- Hardy Boys 29: The Secret of the Lost Tunnel
- Hardy Boys 38: Mystery at Devil's Paw
- Hardy Boys 44: The Haunted Fort
- Hardy Boys 20: Mystery of the Flying Express
- Hardy Boys 36: The Secret of Pirates' Hill
- Hardy Boys 7: The Secret of the Caves
- Hardy Boys 8: The Mystery of Cabin Island
- Hardy Boys 27: The Secret of Skull Mountain
- Hardy Boys 19: The Disappearing Floor
- Hardy Boys 30: The Wailing Siren Mystery
- Hardy Boys 12: Footprints Under the Window
- The Hardy Boys 1: The Tower Treasure
- Hardy Boys 22: The Flickering Torch Mystery
- Hardy Boys 41: The Clue of the Screeching Owl
- The Hardy Boys 4: The Missing Chums
- Hardy Boys 39: The Mystery of the Chinese Junk