BackgroundThe vault at the Spencer Mansion is robbed, and the Bayport Police call on the Hardy Boys to help tie up some loose ends but they soon find themselves in the middle of a major criminal investigation that takes them on an adventure all over Bayport, and even into New York City. But the pieces don't add up, and Frank and Joe find themselves embroiled in a drama of sinister proportions. Is the recent theft linked to something from the past? Can Frank and Joe find and decipher the clues in time to prevent another crime from happening?
- Features the voice and likeness of Hollywood teen stars Jesse McCartney and Cody Linley as Frank and Joe Hardy.
- Play as Two of History's Most Famous Literary Detectives and interact with Fenton and Laura Hardy, the Hardy Boys' friend Chet Morton and others.
- Experience the Hardy World on your PC - The literary world of the Hardy's is brought to life! Check out the Hardy Home, Bayport Police Station and the various places most have only experienced through the pages of a book.
- Cell Phone Feature - Use your cell phone to give pal Nancy Drew and other characters a call and get insight on the case.
- Search For Clues - Super-sleuth your way to solving the small mysteries along the way as you help Bayport Police catch the culprit.
- Mystery Solving Mini-Games - Each mini-game solved throughout the investigation gives players valuable pieces of evidence to help solve the case.
- Choose Your Dialogue - Choose from a variety of responses to make your Hardy Boy's experience your own!
Hardware RequirementsOS: Windows 2000/XP
CPU: 1.4 GHz Pentium 3 Processor
RAM: 256 MB
Disk Space: 1.5 GB
Video Card: 64 MB DirectX 9 Compatible Video Card
Sound: 16-bit DirectX Compatible
Input: Mouse, Keyboard and Speakers
Official URLOfficial Site
- Genre: Mystery Adventure (PC)
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: XPEC Entertainment
- Publisher: Dreamcatcher Interactive
Released North America Sep 30, 2008 Europe Q3 2008
- Hardy Boys 11: While the Clock Ticked
- Hardy Boys 12: Footprints Under the Window
- Hardy Boys 13: The Mark on the Door
- Hardy Boys 14: The Hidden Harbor Mystery
- Hardy Boys 15: The Sinister Signpost
- Hardy Boys 18: The Twisted Claw
- Hardy Boys 19: The Disappearing Floor (1993)
- Hardy Boys 20: Mystery of the Flying Express (2000)
- Hardy Boys 21: The Clue of the Broken Blade
- Hardy Boys 22: The Flickering Torch Mystery
- Hardy Boys 23: The Melted Coins
- Hardy Boys 24: The Short-Wave Mystery
- Hardy Boys 25: The Secret Panel
- Hardy Boys 26: The Phantom Freighter
- Hardy Boys 27: The Secret of Skull Mountain (1999)
- Hardy Boys 28: The Sign of the Crooked Arrow
- Hardy Boys 29: The Secret of the Lost Tunnel (2001)
- Hardy Boys 30: The Wailing Siren Mystery
- Hardy Boys 31: The Secret of Wildcat Swamp
- Hardy Boys 32: The Crisscross Shadow
- Hardy Boys 33: The Yellow Feather Mystery
- Hardy Boys 34: The Hooded Hawk Mystery
- Hardy Boys 35: The Clue in the Embers
- Hardy Boys 36: The Secret of Pirates' Hill
- Hardy Boys 37: The Ghost at Skeleton Rock
- Hardy Boys 38: Mystery at Devil's Paw (2001)
- Hardy Boys 39: The Mystery of the Chinese Junk
- Hardy Boys 40: Mystery of the Desert Giant
- Hardy Boys 41: The Clue of the Screeching Owl
- Hardy Boys 42: Viking Symbol Mystery
- Hardy Boys 43: The Mystery of the Aztec Warrior
- Hardy Boys 44: The Haunted Fort (2001)
- Hardy Boys 45: The Mystery of the Spiral Bridge
- Hardy Boys 6: The Shore Road Mystery
- Hardy Boys 7: The Secret of the Caves (2000)
- Hardy Boys 8: The Mystery of Cabin Island
- Hardy Boys 9: The Great Airport Mystery
- The Hardy Boys 1: The Tower Treasure
- The Hardy Boys 10: What Happened at Midnight
- The Hardy Boys 16: A Figure in Hiding
- The Hardy Boys 17: The Secret Warning
- The Hardy Boys 2: The House on the Cliff
- The Hardy Boys 4: The Missing Chums
- The Hardy Boys 5: Hunting for Hidden Gold