BackgroundWith The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena, players will not only be challenged to survive Butcher Bay, but will also engage in a new single-player experience and, for the first time in the Riddick universe, take action in intense multi-player combat. The game introduces the ominous Merc-ship Dark Athena, which sits silent like a marauding spider, awaiting helpless prey in the dark reaches of the galaxy. Players must face a large, bloodthirsty operation led by the dreaded Captain Revas and her slaves-turned-controllable combat drones, storm though death-defying events and fight fierce enemies in a battle of malice and gore.
- Brutal and Graphic Executions: Dozens of graphically gorgeous ways to perform brutal instant executions on unsuspecting enemies
- Advanced Melee Combat Mechanics: The well-developed hand-to-hand combat system combines traditional melee attacks with blocks, parries, and savage counter-attacks
- Intuitive Stealth System: An intuitive stealth system unique to the FPS genre adds a whole new dimension of strategy to traditional action and FPS game play
- Exciting Online Multi-player: Multi-player includes never before seen game modes as well as melee combat and stealth action
- Developed by Starbreeze Studios: Acclaimed developers of the first ‘Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay’ title as well as other titles including ‘The Darkness’
- ‘Escape from Butcher Bay’ Included: A new version of the award winning Xbox and PC title ‘Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay’ – recognized as one of the best games of 2004 – has been visually re-mastered for next-gen systems, and has been included free along with the stunning, new ‘Dark Athena’ campaign
Ghalyon and 35 others own The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena
Erioniks played The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena
It's that time of year again guy, so you're getting our annual holiday guide. Yes, Neoseeker's Holiday Guide 2009 - Part 1 is now published! But isn't it kinda early for that sort of thing? Hell no, because we're just getting started. As December draws near, we'll be posting the rest of our Holiday Guide piece by piece.
Each time, we'll include hardware and video games our staff gave stellar reviews for. You'll find everything meticulously categorized by use and genre for your convenience. Whether you're looking to reward yourself or for a gift to someone else, our guides should have something to suit your needs! From Halo 3: ODST to Guitar Hero, Uncharted 2 to Pokemon Platinum...
Again, we'll have more guides coming soon. But if you have a product in mind that we haven't covered, go ahead and ask about it. Major holiday titles are also on the way and will no doubt appear in future 2009 guides.
LINK: Neoseeker's Holiday Guide 2009 - Part 1
neoseeker holiday guide 2009 playstation 3 xbox 360 wii pc ds neoseeker related
As with Spore before it, the new Chronicles of Riddick game, subtitled Assault on Dark Athena, is getting some... posted Apr 10, 09 5:43pm
- Genre: Shooter Action (PC)
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Starbreeze Studios
- Publisher: ATARI
Released North America Q2 2009