BackgroundCrime is on the rise. More guns and drugs are appearing on the streets and the city is in crisis. SWAT is called in to take on a series of disturbances that eventually lead them to the root of the problem, an eastern European crime family that has taken up residence in the city. A final showdown will place legendary SWAT tactics against the most dangerous and ruthless criminals yet, the Stetchkov syndicate.
- 7 new single and multiplayer player levels
- Voice over IP – Built in voice communication between teammates.
- 10 Player Coop – Up to 2 teams of 5.
- New multiplayer mode – Smash & Grab
- New weapons and equipment for both SWAT members and suspects.
- Stat tracking and ladders and rankings for multiplayer.
- Held commands - Orders can be held in single player until the leader gives the GO command.
- Unique Leader in Coop - Option to have only one person issue commands and lead the team.
Hardware RequirementsWindows® 98 SE – Windows® 2000 (w/ SP 3) – Windows® XP (w/ SP 1)
Intel® Pentium® III 1.0 GHz – Intel® Celeron® 1.2 GHz – AMD® Athlon
1.2 GHz or Equivalent Processor
256 MB RAM
1 GB free Hard Disk space
DirectX® 8.1 – compatible sound card
Nvidia® GeForce® 2 w/ 32 MB (MX 200/400 Not Supported) – ATI Radeon
8500 w/64 MB or Equivalent Graphics Card
Windows® Compatible Mouse & Keyboard
CD-ROM / DVD-ROM (required for installation)
56k Modem for online play
Official URLOfficial Site
- server name Jun 5
Phalanx played SWAT 4: The Stetchkov Syndicate
Phalanx and 8 others own SWAT 4: The Stetchkov Syndicate
Jan 12, 06 11:02pm