BackgroundSurgeon Simulator 2013 is a darkly humorous over-the-top operation sim game where players become Nigel Burke, a would be surgeon taking life into his own shaky hands, performing life-saving surgical manoeuvres on passive patients. The original prototype – developed in just 48 hours at the 2013 Global Game Jam in January – challenged players to complete a heart transplant, armed only with an arsenal of clumsy and inappropriate tools and a hand that was diabolical to control, using a combination of keyboard and mouse actions.
The full Steam version comes with additional features, operations and environments. From carrying out terrifying transplants in theatre – to surgical procedures in the back of an ambulance - Surgeon Simulator 2013 now takes operating to the next level.
- New full game based on the internet sensation 48hr prototype
- Brand new features including the fiendishly difficult ambulance mode
- More operations including double kidney transplant and brain transplant
- Tonnes of Easter eggs to discover
- New visuals and a pumping new soundtrack
It's here, it's here! Humble Indie Bundle X is here! The tenth main Humble Bundle has been... posted Jan 07, 14 11:33am
Dear lord how deep does this rabbit hole go. Earlier this week Valve released a huge patch for Half Life 2 and... posted Jun 27, 13 8:51pm