BackgroundThe year is 2010 and the Major Powers of the world as we currently know them have disintegrated into bickering economic and military regions. The United Nations has disappeared, and in its place an organization with far sharper teeth referred to simply as "The World Market" has taken its place. Individual Regions are left to fight for power to dominate their neighbors, their countries, their continents, and then the world.
- Satellite Imagery – Supreme Ruler's maps are all done using actual licensed "Real World" satellite imagery
- Expert Assistance – Active US Military Personnel and Consultants to Foreign Militaries are providing us with detailed information on Military Units.
- Multimedia Content – Graphic and Video content from the archives of NATO and other military sources from around the world.
- Multiplayer support for up to 16 players.
- Simultaneous Turn Resolution – Provides increased realism and opportunities for strategy.
- Campaign – Extensive revolutionary game campaign system, featuring over 60 game scenarios and over 200 possible starting regions.
- Economic and Political Model – Extensively detailed and realistic but manageable with AI Advisors that have selectable personalities.
- Map and Scenario Editor – Supports Real or User Created Backgrounds.
- Scalable Hardware Requirements – Will support additional memory and video hardware if present or scale back for older systems.
Hardware RequirementsWindows 98/Me/2000/XP
Pentium II 400 MHz
64 MB RAM
3D AGP Graphics Card with 8 MB Video RAM
DirectX 8.1 or Higher
DirectX Compatible Sound Card
4X CD-ROM Drive
Official URLOfficial Site
Aug 12, 05 7:29pm
This is an outstanding strategy game - in the style of deep, thinking games like...
andyiam owns Supreme Ruler 2010