BackgroundStronghold Legends is a dramatic addition to the series, combing a range of new gameplay innovations including a new strategic conquest style of play and exciting new multiplayer modes.
Gamers can play as King Arthur and his Knights of the Round Table, Count Vlad Dracul or relive the heroic sagas of the mighty Siegfried of Germany in twenty-four missions that span across three unique campaigns.
- 24 missions over 3 unique campaigns featuring hero characters:
- King Arthur and his Knights of the Round Table
- Count Vlad Dracul
- Dietrich von Hildebrand of Germany
- 31 unit types, almost twice the number in Stronghold 2.
- 100% more siege equipment and castle traps (werewolf launchers, infernal balls, stake hurlers, tunnel systems, dragon harpoons, dispel bombs, magic gardens).
- Map editor - 3 landscape types, which can be mixed on the same map.
- 3 races that can be played instead of Stronghold 2's one.
- 3 castle styles to build - compared to strongholds one.
- 4-Player Multiplayer.
- Engine changes to speed up the game and further improve graphical quality.
- Streamlined and more polished graphical interface, with better feedback and fewer mouse clicks.
Alpha3 and 39 others own Stronghold Legends
chippy155 played Stronghold Legends
- Genre: City Simulation (PC)
- Theme(s): Fantasy, Historical, Medieval
- Perspective(s): Isometric
- Developer: FireFly Studios
- Publisher: 2K Games
Released North America Q4 2006