BackgroundJourney to distant lands renowned for brave warriors and fearsome weaponry in Stronghold: Crusader. This successor to Stronghold combines aspects from a city-builder and a real-time strategy game. Lead a determined group of crusaders, or wage war against a powerful foreign invader amidst the haze of the desert heat. Relive the battles of the historic Crusades in four distinct campaigns. Battle up to 8 computer and human lords in multiplayer Skirmish Mode via a LAN or over the Internet.
- Relive the heroic battles of the historic Crusades in FOUR distinct campaigns - Lead the heavily armored European Knights as Richard the Lionheart and command vast Arabian armies as Saladin, the Sultan of Syria.
- Attack the strongholds of fierce rival lords while forging an impregnable bastion of defense during intense Skirmish Mode!
- Experience ruthless medieval combat in a hostile land where Assassins silently slay their victims, Horse Archers combine deadly accuracy with frightening speed, and common Slaves can shift the balance of power!
- Protect and defend thy loyal subjects from the horrors of Greek Fire with Water Pots, Fire Watchmen, Moats, Killing Pits and more!
- Storm enemy barricades with over 25 units including Arabian Swordsman, Teutonic Knights, and Grenadiers!
- Witness unparalleled siege weaponry including mobile Fire Ballista, imposing Siege Towers, crushing Trebuchets, and destructive Mangonels just to name a few!
- Design challenging new scenarios to thwart thy friends with the full-featured map and scenario editor!
- Crush thy friends in an ultimate crusade for the crown! Battle up to 8 computer and human lords in multiplayer Skirmish Mode via a LAN or over the Internet.
- Conquer the Skirmish Trail - 50 linked skirmish missions, each one more challenging than the last!
Official URLOfficial Site
It's been five years since the release of Stronghold Crusader Extreme, over ten years since the release of... posted Jun 05, 13 9:59am
If you're a longtime lover of castle building series Stronghold, you'll be very happy to know you can download an... posted Nov 01, 12 7:54am
If there is one thing that the computer ai can be
improved is after the first few waves...
New York, NY -- September 27, 2002 -- Computer and video game publisher Gathering of Developers, a subsidiary of... posted Sep 27, 02 9:47pm
New York, NY - September 19, 2002 - Computer and video game publisher Gathering of Developers, a subsidiary of... posted Sep 19, 02 10:52pm
- Genre: City Simulation (PC)
- Developer: FireFly Studios
- Publisher: G.O.D.
Released North America Sep 24, 2002