BackgroundInspired by the epic battle scene in the movie Episode I, Battle for Naboo has you in the role of a Naboo Leuitenent as you battle the Trade Federation through 16 levels. Vehicles include a stolen Trade Federation gunboat, Gian speeder, the N-1 starfighter, and more.
- Pilot a number of authentic crafts from the Star Wars universe, including the Naboo Starfighter, and even change crafts mid-mission.
- Blast away with your primary lasers or unleash the more limited secondary weapons as you engage the enemy in intense dogfights.
- Tackle the fifteen standard missions, in addition to several bonus missions, as you take on enemy fleets and destroy installations.
- Head to the combat with allies in tow, eager to offer their assitance both with laser fire and useful comments.
- Go for gold as you earn medals for your success in the missions to unlock bonus material.
Official URLOfficial Site
Bane99 and 1 others own Star Wars Episode I: Battle for Naboo
Oct 19, 08 6:09pm
Aug 17, 08 2:25pm
Master of the VG
Nov 25, 02 3:43pm
I was a very big fan on Rouge Squadron on the N64. I beat that game many times. Now...
$ Compare Prices
- Star Wars: Battlefront
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
- Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II