The player character emerges amidst this conflict and will learn the ways of the Jedi (and possibly more about their own identity) in order to challenge this threat, and ultimately determine how it will end. Players create and customize their own character, then choose one of three character classes (and later three Jedi subclasses) to develop over the course of the game. Character development also factors in how players interact with the myriad NPCs they meet across the galaxy, ultimately determining their alignment with either the "light" side of the Force or the "dark" side.
Combat is based on the the discreet round system previously leveraged in the Baldur's Gate games, where all combatants act based on their own rounds that unfold simultaneously in real-time; players have the option of allowing the game to pause when a party member is ready to accept a command for the next round. The battle and character development mechanics are based on the the d20 tabletop role-playing game system featured in Wizards of the Coast's Star Wars Roleplaying Game.
- Immersive Star Wars role-playing experience with customizable and evolving playable characters
- Recruit up to nine customizable characters that join you to form a party of three adventurers, including humans, droids, Twi'leks, Wookiees and more
- Seven different worlds including Tatooine, Sith world of Korriban, Jedi Academy on Dantooine and Wookiee homeworld of Kashyyyk
- Build your party and upgrade your equipment in your own starship, the Ebon Hawk
- Lore-friendly mini-games including racing swoop bikes, manning turret guns to shoot down enemy starfighters while in interplanetary travel, and a poker-style card game called pazaak
Official URLOfficial Site
The greatest games of all times are the ones that age gracefully, the ones that don’t simply take advantage of the...
Rumors of a Knights of the Old Republic Collection have been renewed as GameStop and Amazon.com have both update... posted Jul 02, 12 1:46pm
- Genre: Sci Fi RPG (PC)
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: BioWare
- Publisher: LucasArts
Released North America Nov 18, 2003
- Star Wars: Battlefront
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
- Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II