BackgroundSeveral years have passed since Kyle Katarn avenged his father's death and saved the Valley of the Jedi from Jerec and his band of Dark Jedi. But when a new and menacing threat to the galaxy emerges, Kyle knows he must reclaim his past in order to save his future. Players assume the role of Kyle as they employ a unique mix of weapons, Force powers and your lightsaber in both single- and multiplayer modes. Explore many Star Wars locales.
- Expanded and enhanced use of the lightsaber features a slew of attack and defense moves
- Tap into the powers of the Force including Jump, Push, Jedi Mind Tricks and more
- Employ combat or stealth, depending on the situation. When a fight is necessary, be at the ready with an arsenal of weapons: stun baton, Bryar blast pistol, blaster rifle to name but a few.
- Explore breathtaking Star Wars locales--Cloud City, the Jedi Academy on Yavin 4, Nar Shaddaa, the smugglers' moon--plus some never-before-seen locations
- Two multiplayer modes: Jedi training and team-based play
- Developed in conjunction with the critically acclaimed Raven Software using an advanced Quake III engine
Hardware RequirementsOperating System: Windows 95 OSR2/98/ME/2000/XP
Computer: 100% DirectX compatible computer required.
CPU: Pentium II or Athlon class 350 MHz or faster CPU required.
Memory: 64MB required. 128 MB RAM required for Windows 2000 and XP.
Graphics Card:16 MB OpenGL compatible PCI or AGP 3D Hardware Accelerator required.
Sound Card: 16-bit DirectX 8.x compatible sound card required.
CD-ROM: Quad Speed IDE or SCSI CD-ROM drive required.
Input Device: Keyboard or mouse required. Joystick supported.
DirectX: Microsoft DirectX 8.0a
Installation: 665 MB of free hard drive space required.
Pentium II or Athlon class 400 MHz or faster recommended for Multiplayer.
Dedicated Server: DSL/Cable Modem required for Internet hosting.
3D Accelerator Card Required
A 100% OpenGL compatible 3D Accelerator is required. Supported chipsets at time of release.
Developed in partnership with Activision's development studio Raven Software.
Added on: June 04, 2001
Official URLOfficial Site
JonesFRB and 48 others own Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
feco91 and 16 others played Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
Dark ArcanineReplaying this was rather fun, though I came to realise how shoddy the saber combat recognition is though - never seems to hit! StarWarsJediKnight2JediOutcast PC
Dec 27, 10 11:17pm
Oct 09, 09 6:47pm
Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast is a game following on from the...
Oct 05, 09 4:05am
CrimmondI have one question: WHY DOES THIS UNIVERSE NOT BELIEVE IN HAND RAILS? StarWarsJediKnight2JediOutcast PC
Jun 15, 09 7:20pm
RoboGamer_500Is it just me, or is it impossibly dark and hard to see things? Also, suffers from find the insignificant, out of the way lever... StarWarsJediKnight2JediOutcast PC
Mar 20, 09 12:07pm
KrazyKaingreat story, overall preferred to academy StarWarsJediKnight2JediOutcast PC
Dec 04, 07 6:10am
Jun 07, 07 12:11am
Si B Badd
Aug 16, 03 8:16am
All in all, another stellar Star Wars Game from Lucas Arts, I hope they put as much...
- Genre: Space Combat (PC)
- Developer: LucasArts
- Publisher: LucasArts
Released North America Mar 29, 2002 Europe Mar 26, 2002 Japan Jun 27, 2003
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (16)
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
- Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II
- Star Wars: Dark Forces