BackgroundSeveral years have passed since Kyle Katarn avenged his father's death and saved the Valley of the Jedi from Jerec and his band of Dark Jedi. But when a new and menacing threat to the galaxy emerges, Kyle knows he must reclaim his past in order to save his future. Players assume the role of Kyle as they employ a unique mix of weapons, Force powers and your lightsaber in both single- and multiplayer modes. Explore many Star Wars locales.
- Expanded and enhanced use of the lightsaber features a slew of attack and defense moves
- Tap into the powers of the Force including Jump, Push, Jedi Mind Tricks and more
- Employ combat or stealth, depending on the situation. When a fight is necessary, be at the ready with an arsenal of weapons: stun baton, Bryar blast pistol, blaster rifle to name but a few.
- Explore breathtaking Star Wars locales--Cloud City, the Jedi Academy on Yavin 4, Nar Shaddaa, the smugglers' moon--plus some never-before-seen locations
- Two multiplayer modes: Jedi training and team-based play
- Developed in conjunction with the critically acclaimed Raven Software using an advanced Quake III engine
Hardware RequirementsOperating System: Windows 95 OSR2/98/ME/2000/XP
Computer: 100% DirectX compatible computer required.
CPU: Pentium II or Athlon class 350 MHz or faster CPU required.
Memory: 64MB required. 128 MB RAM required for Windows 2000 and XP.
Graphics Card:16 MB OpenGL compatible PCI or AGP 3D Hardware Accelerator required.
Sound Card: 16-bit DirectX 8.x compatible sound card required.
CD-ROM: Quad Speed IDE or SCSI CD-ROM drive required.
Input Device: Keyboard or mouse required. Joystick supported.
DirectX: Microsoft DirectX 8.0a
Installation: 665 MB of free hard drive space required.
Pentium II or Athlon class 400 MHz or faster recommended for Multiplayer.
Dedicated Server: DSL/Cable Modem required for Internet hosting.
3D Accelerator Card Required
A 100% OpenGL compatible 3D Accelerator is required. Supported chipsets at time of release.
Developed in partnership with Activision's development studio Raven Software.
Added on: June 04, 2001
Official URLOfficial Site
JonesFRB and 48 others own Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
feco91 and 16 others played Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast is a game following on from the...
Oct 05, 09 4:05am
- Genre: Space Combat (PC)
- Developer: LucasArts
- Publisher: LucasArts
Released North America Mar 29, 2002 Europe Mar 26, 2002 Japan Jun 27, 2003
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (16)
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
- Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II
- Star Wars: Dark Forces