BackgroundPlayers create a Jedi apprentice character and join the Jedi Academy on Yavin 4 to learn the ways of the Force under the tutelage of Luke Skywalker and Kyle Katarn. While the young apprentice embarks on various missions to hone their skills and abilities, a mysterious group is discovered creating havoc throughout the galaxy. Until order is restored, the fate of the Jedi Academy – and the future of the Star Wars galaxy itself – hangs precariously in the balance.
GameplayStraight away you get to customize your lightsaber and character's looks. You get given missions by Luke and Kyle as you grow from a Padawan to a Jedi Master. Collect weapons, learn to harness the force and discover the secrets present within levels to further your cause. Confront the Sith as you strive to restore balance and find yourself, whether it be for good or evil. The game also features a multiplayer mode where you can duel it out with NPC Jedi or your friends on several different maps.
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy allows players to immerse themselves in the classic Star Wars universe as they take on the role of a student eager to learn the ways of the Force from Master Luke Skywalker. Players will interact with famous classic Star Wars locations and characters while facing the ultimate choice: fight for good and freedom in the light side or follow the path of power and evil to the dark side.
- Players can create their own characters by defining various characteristics, such as species, gender, clothing and physical attributes allowing for a more personal experience before entering the academy to learn the powers - and dangers - of the Force.
- Construct your own lightsaber from handle to blade color. Utilize two if you prefer or try the ultimate dual-bladed lightsaber made famous by Darth Maul.
- Unique tiered level selection allows players to choose their adventure and the missions they take based on the skills they need to become the ultimate Jedi Knight.
- Additional multiplayer modes add depth to the Dark Forces/Jedi Knight legacy. Players can partake in a variety of unique modes.
Hardware RequirementsOperating System: Windows 98 or higher
Computer: 100% DirectX 9.0a compatable computer required
CPU: Pentium III or Athlon Class 450 MHz or fasater CPU required
Memory: 128MB RAM Required. 256MB recommended.
Graphics Card: 32 MB OpenGL compatable PCI or AGP Hardware Accelerator required.
Sound Card: 16 bit DirectX 9.0a compatable sound card required.
Aran and 129 others own Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
pawndoctor and 16 others played Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
Another title in the Star Wars series, we have Star Wars Jedi Knight:...
- Genre: Space Combat (PC)
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): First Person,Third Person
- Developer: Vicarious Visions
- Publisher: Activision
Released North America Sep 16, 2003 Europe Sep 19, 2003 Japan Nov 7, 2003 Australia Sep 17, 2003
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (16)
- Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast (2002)
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II (1997)
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith (1998)
- Star Wars: Dark Forces (1995)