BackgroundStar Wars: Republic Commando presents a dramatic military-style action experience from the point-of-view of an elite squad member of a Republic Special Operations unit. Players step into the role of a Commando performing precision operations deep behind enemy lines in this brutally realistic Star Wars combat experience.
GameplayStar Wars Republic Commando is a squad-based first person shooter that lets you explore the elite world of the Star Wars military. Leading a 3-man squad of Republic Commandos, your missions take you deep behind enemy lines on over 14 intense and challenging levels through three different campaigns where you will face more than ten brutal enemies. You'll have more than a dozen deadly weapons at your disposal, but none more lethal than your squad. What makes the squad in Star Wars Republic Commando so unique is the game's innovative 'One Touch Squad Control' system that allows you to engage your squad with just one button
- The 'One Touch Squad Control' system features intuitive and straightforward Squad Maneuvers and Squad Commands.
- Set in the uncompromising world of the Star Wars military – As a special squad unit in the Republic's Clone Army, you'll engage in all out firefights and intense gameplay.
- Take a sneak peek at Episode III content including: General Grevious, locations, enemies, vehicles and the ability to play Clones as they appear in the film.
- Both original and new content from the Star Wars universe, including a deadly arsenal of over a dozen weapons, a variety of highly intelligent enemy creatures and unique and varied alien locations.
- State of the art graphics utilizing the latest advancements in technology layered onto proven FPS gameplay.
- Multi-player capabilities including deathmatch, team deathmatch and capture the flag.
- Play with up to 16 players online via X-box Live
Hardware RequirementsSystem: Pentium III 1 GHz or equivalent
RAM: 256 MB RAM
CD-ROM: 8X CD-ROM
Video Memory: 64 MB VRAM
JonesFRB and 24 others own Star Wars: Republic Commando
feco91 and 5 others played Star Wars: Republic Commando
Celes LeonhartImmersive, pretty impressive on the whole StarWarsRepublicCommando PC
Jun 12, 09 7:44am
- Genre: Space Combat (PC)
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: LucasArts
- Publisher: LucasArts
Released North America Mar 1, 2005
- Star Wars: Battlefront
- Star Wars: Knights of the Fallen Empire
- Star Wars 1313
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
- Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II