BackgroundTake control of 5 major alliances in the Star Trek: The Next Generation universe, each with their own abilities and strengths and weaknesses. Make contact with over 30 races as you guide and manage your empire through research, diplomacy, espionage, exploration, and ship-to-ship combat.
ComputerEd and 1 others played Star Trek: Birth of the Federation
corey_russell and 3 others own Star Trek: Birth of the Federation
I love this game, and wish that a sequel would come out. Somewheres I ran across an...
All in all a good game lacking in some aspects but excelling in others, you have all...
- Genre: Turn-based Strategy (PC)
- Developer: Microprose
- Publisher: Microprose
Released North America May 22, 1999
- Star Trek Online
- Star Trek: Armada II
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: Dominion Wars
- Star Trek: Away Team
- Star Trek Bridge Commander
- Star Trek Deep Space Nine: The Fallen
- Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force
- Star Trek: New Worlds
- Star Trek: Armada
- Star Trek: Birth of the Federation