BackgroundStarcraft: Brood War continues the adventure in the Starcraft as an add-on pack. This package combines new missions, new music, and new units to the Terran, Zerg, and Protoss races.
- 3 all-new campaigns continue the epic StarCraft story line.
- New weapons of war, including the Terran Valkyrie and Medic; the Protoss Corsair, Dark Templar, and Dark Archon; and the Zerg Devourer and Lurker.
- New worlds to explore, from the Dark Templar twilight world to the blasted lands of Korhal
- 100 new multiplayer maps
- Expansion pack: requires full version of StarCraft.
Hardware RequirementsIBM PC or compatible with 90 MHz Pentium or higher processor
Windows 95, 98, or NT 4.0
16 MB RAM
2x CD-ROM drive (4x for cinematics)
DirectX-compatible SVGA video card
Full version of StarCraft
Official URLOfficial Site
JonesFRB and 125 others own Starcraft: Brood War
Zerogknight and 24 others played Starcraft: Brood War
[image1 height=200 float=right]The Department of Psychiatry at South Korea-based Chung Ang University, College of... posted Aug 21, 10 12:02am
- Genre: Real-time Strategy (PC)
- Theme(s): Mechs/Bionics
- Perspective(s): Top Down
- Developer: Blizzard
- Publisher: Blizzard
Released North America Dec 18, 1998
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (8)
- Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm
- Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty
- Starcraft Battle Chest
- Starcraft: Brood War
- Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void