BackgroundStar Wars The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition combines the original Star Wars The Force Unleashed videogame with three new levels set in iconic Star Wars locales and a host of new costumes and character models. This special edition of the game will show players the deepest, darkest side of the Force in a story that puts them on a collision course with Luke Skywalker himself.
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed completely re-imagines the scope and scale of the Force and casts players as Darth Vader’s “Secret Apprentice,” unveiling new revelations about the Star Wars galaxy seen through the eyes of this mysterious new character, who is armed with unprecedented powers.
GameplayThe first of the three additional single-player missions included in the Ultimate Sith Edition is set in the Jedi Temple on the planet Coruscant. In this mission, Darth Vader’s Secret Apprentice turns to the Jedi Temple to learn more about his father, and while searching through the rubble of the destroyed building he must confront his inner demons.
The second extra mission continues the story of The Force Unleashed in a new “Infinities” storyline that takes the Star Wars Saga in an entirely new direction. The level begins at the end of the story of The Force Unleashed and re-imagines the Star Wars Saga as if the Secret Apprentice had taken Darth Vader’s place at the Emperor’s side, becoming the most powerful Sith Lord in the universe. The story picks up as the Emperor sends his new apprentice to Tatooine to dispatch Obi-Wan Kenobi – who has been hiding on the planet ever since the events of Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith. During their hunt for the reclusive Jedi, players will also explore the depths of Jabba the Hutt’s palace and encounter notorious bounty hunter Boba Fett.
The final new level concludes the “Infinities” storyline set up in the Tatooine mission, as the Secret Apprentice is sent to the planet Hoth on a crusade to crush the Rebellion once and for all. While on Hoth, players face Luke Skywalker himself while visiting iconic locations seen in Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back.
FeaturesAdditional added content includes new costumes for the Secret Apprentice and new character models that allow gamers to play as one of many legendary Star Wars characters including Luke Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, Count Dooku, Jango Fett and C-3PO.
Hardware InfoMinimum System Requirements
* Operating System: Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP2. Windows 7
* CPU Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual Core Processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon X2)
* Memory: 2 GB RAM
* Hard Disk Space: 23.8 GB + 1 GB Swap File
* Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
* Video Card: 3D Hardware Accelerator Card Required – 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible 256 MB Video Memory with Shader 3.0 support
* Video Card (ATI): Radeon HD 2900
* Video Card (Nvidia): Geforce 8800
* Media Required: 8X DVD-ROM drive
* Windows XP/Vista compatible mouse and keyboard or Microsoft Xbox 360 Wired Controller
This product does not support Windows 95/98/ME/2000/NT.
Recommended System Requirements
* Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 Dual-Core 5200+
* 512 MB 3D Hardware Accelerator Card
* Video Card (ATI): Radeon HD 4870
* Video Card (Nvidia): Geforce 9800 GT
* Memory: 2 GB RAM
NOTICE: Some 3D accelerator cards with the chipset listed here may not be compatible with the 3D acceleration features utilized by Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. Please refer to your hardware manufacturer for 100% DirectX compatibility.
Supported Desktop Chipsets
* ATI RADEON HD 2900, 3850, 3870, 4850, 4870
* NVIDIA GEFORCE 8800, 9600, 9800, 260, 280
NOTICE: This game contains technology intended to prevent copying that may conflict with some disk and virtual disk drives.
Released just a week ago, Star Wars The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition for PC saw its first patch arrive... posted Nov 10, 09 9:10pm
LucasArts announced late yesterday their newest entry in the Star Wars universe, The Force Unleashed, will be... posted Jul 25, 09 8:19pm
- Genre: Adventure (PC)
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Aspyr Media
- Publisher: LucasArts
Released North America Nov 3, 2009 Australia Apr 14, 2010
- Star Wars: Battlefront
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
- Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II