BackgroundIn the third Star Wars Galaxies expansion, Trials of Obi-Wan, journey with your friends to the dark and dangerous planet of Mustafar, scene of the final battle between Anakin and Obi-Wan in the Episode III: Revenge of the Sith movie. In this episode you will embark on all new quests, guided by Obi-Wan, and can uncover and control the lost powers and relics of the Old Republic.
Jump into exciting questing adventure that leads you through a harsh and desolate landscape covered with smoke and smoldering lava, unlike anything ever before seen in the galaxy - where only the strong of mind and body will survive. Along the way uncover and explore ancient and mysterious structures from a massive mining facility to an ancient buried starship. Fight fierce and exotic new creatures, battle against new enemies as well as some from the past and discover what lies below the roiling lava. Interact with iconic characters never before seen in-game such as Obi-Wan Kenobi and the infamous HK-47 from the award-winning Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. Determined adventurers can seek their fortune by uncovering the lost secrets of the Old Republic and inherit the powers that lie within or die trying. Discover the lost legacy of the ancient Jedi Order and help Obi-Wan bring Order to the Force on Mustafar. Great challenges and rewards await those who choose to embark upon the Trials of Obi-Wan.
GameplayThe third expansion for Star Wars Galaxies, Trials of Obi-Wan allows players to embark upon missions delivered directly from the spirit of the revered Jedi Master himself. From the very shores of molten lava where he defeated Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan guides players on quests that span the planet Mustafar – some of which might even convert devotees of the dark side over to a more virtuous path. This expansion features many new high-level quest rewards, including the ability to find a fiery red crystal found only on the volcanic planet that creates a lava-like lightsaber for the lucky owner. Players who fulfill all of Obi-Wan's directives will also receive a rich reward. Mustafar colonists present many exciting trials of their own, too, as Trials of Obi-Wan includes more than 50 new quests for the galaxy's bravest adventurers.
- Over 50 new quests and missions.
- Join Obi-Wan Kenobi in his quest for redemption.
- Discover and defeat the legendary Separatist Droid army.
- Discover the mysteries of the Old Republic as you uncover ancient weaponry and technology.
- Visit locations from Episode III: Revenge of the Sith including the site where Anakin Skywalker had his final battle with Obi-Wan Kenobi.
- Visit the ruins of the ancient Jedi Order and defeat new enemies of the force.
- Battle dozens of new Creatures such as the Xandank, Tulrus, and Blistmok.
- Uncover hundreds of new loot items including weapons like the Mustafarian Disruptor and the SFOR Republic Carbine which utilizes Old Republic technology.
- Explore an all-new adventure planet featuring brand new environmental and graphical technology such as unique heat shimmer and lava effects.
- Earn the new YT-2400, a multi-passenger ship fashioned after that of Dash Rendar.
- pay to play? Mar 12
quickly and 4 others own Star Wars Galaxies: Trials of Obi-Wan
- Genre: Massively Multiplayer RPG (PC)
- Developer: LucasArts
- Publisher: LucasArts
Released North America Nov 1, 2005