BackgroundOn the planet Kashyyyk, players will choose to defend the freedom of the Wookiees or to fight for their Imperial-backed Trandoshan enslavers in over 100 story-driven adventures. Players will also explore multiple locations of Star Wars interest, including Wookiee-controlled tree cities, Trandoshan slave camps and the safari lands of the affluent Rodians. New starcraft like a new Jedi Starfighter model flown by Anakin, along with creatures and mounts taken directly from Revenge of the Sith, will also debut in-game with the Episode III Rage of the Wookiees expansion.
- Explore Kashyyyk - the home planet of the Wookiees is being added as an entirely new adventure planet and space zone
- Adventure through over 100 story-driven quests - Join the Wookiees in their fight for freedom against their Imperial-supported Trandoshan slavers or support the Empire in their mission of quelling the spread of the Rebellion!
- Visit and discover several points of interest and adventure zones including the Wookiee-run tree cities, Trandoshan-controlled slave camps and the safari lands of the affluent Rodians
- Pilot new starships inspired by the motion picture Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith including Anakin's Jedi Starfighter model
- Enhance your character with radical new cybernetic parts that add special abilities and improve your performance in combat
- Embark on daring new space mining missions to recover precious raw materials for sale to ground-based crafters. Surviving slews of pirates will provide unprecedented economic opportunities
- And experience the all new combat system featuring new weapons, new armor, new effects and an all new user-interface to make combat even more engaging and fun!
Official URLOfficial Site
silenceanddarkness and 3 others own Star Wars Galaxies: Rage of the Wookiees
- Genre: Massively Multiplayer RPG (PC)
- Developer: Sony Online Entertainment
- Publisher: LucasArts
Released North America May 5, 2005
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (32)