BackgroundBy means of an enslaved god's life essence a dark necromancer is trying to reanimate the powerful circle mages and makes them his unholy servants. Only the power of the Phoenix Stone will be able to prevent the returning of the Circle.
Thus the rune is summoned again to finally put an end to his former slave-masters.
But to free the special power of the Phoenix Stone the blade of the Shadow Sword is required which is held by the rune warrior of Urgath. The two avatars need to combine their powers and work together to overcome this final enemy.
- Two new units & buildings per race
- Siege units & fast moving swarm units offer a new layer of tactical depth
- Extensive single player campaign with 40+ hours of gameplay
- Avatars can now reach Level 50 & 40 new powerful abilities & spells
- Use your Avatars from SpellForce- The Order of Dawn/Breath of Winter
- Dozens of new enemies & spectacular boss monsters
- Over 150 new items & 27 powerful set items
- Ten new multiplayer maps & 15 Co-op maps
- Now Co-op will feature Quests for the players
Official URLOfficial Site
- avatars Jan 21
feco91 and 8 others own SpellForce: Shadow of the Phoenix
mahalapejic played SpellForce: Shadow of the Phoenix
- Genre: Real-time Strategy (PC)
- Developer: JoWood Productions
- Publisher: JoWood Productions
Released Europe Feb 18, 2005 Australia Mar 29, 2005