BackgroundSonic and his friends, Knuckles and Tails will have to work together on this adventure. Players will have to use the vitality of Sonic, the force of Knuckles, and Tails' ability to fly to pass the trials.
GameplayIn "Sonic Heroes," Sonic embarks on his biggest adventure ever, with his trademark blazing speed and a new gameplay twist. Sonic and his friends have evolved, adopting a configuration feature that allows gamers to control three playable characters simultaneously, using Sonic's speed, Knuckles' power, and Tails' ability to fly, to conquer massive worlds. This team-based gameplay marks the next evolution in Sonic's gaming career, taking platform gaming to a completely new level. Using the three formations and the powerful moves that each team member has, Sonic and his friends combine forces to battle the ultimate evil.
- Play as one of four teams for a total of 12 playable characters - Team Sonic, Team Dark, Team Rose, or Team Chaotix - each with their own unique signature moves and story line.
- Each team boasts multiple specialised stages with unique missions and CG movies driving each "team" story forward.
- Experiment with team formations to learn the best way to defeat enemies, solve puzzles, and navigate massive environments.
- Each stage contains multiple paths and missions for maximum replay-ability.
- 1 - 2 Players.
•Pentium III 866MHz Processor
•16MB 3D accelerator
•800MB free disk space
<li style="list-style: none">
•Pentium IV 1.4GHz Processor
•64MB 3D accelerator
•1.5GB free disk space
Official URLOfficial Site
JohnnyDamonGirlthis is undoubtedly, another one of my favorite Sonic games EVER!!! SonicHeroes GC
Aug 28, 12 12:08pm
Ace3000When I buy some more PSN cards, I am totally gonna get this from the PlayStation Store! SonicHeroes PC
Apr 19, 12 5:18am
Peter and 3 others played Sonic Heroes
Peter and 20 others own Sonic Heroes
nasty nappaa great game but not as good as sonic adventure very frustrating in parts SonicHeroes PC
Jun 18, 11 5:22am
May 07, 11 1:58pm
05DaRiuSCan someone pm me if theres a website that I can digitally download Sonic Heroes please? SonicHeroes PC
Apr 02, 11 4:07am
Feb 16, 11 6:39pm
metalsonic789Waiting to get to play so I can complete the last 2 levels I need to have 120 emblems. SonicHeroes PC
Jul 30, 10 3:47am
hugs 4 hackers
Feb 02, 10 7:35pm
- Genre: Platform (PC)
- Theme(s): Anime, Sci-Fi (Futuristic), Children's
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Sonic Team
- Publisher: Sega
Released North America Nov 23, 2004 Europe Nov 26, 2004 Japan Dec 9, 2004