BackgroundDr. Eggman is up to his old tricks again, but in this special Director's Cut version, there are a whole lot more of them to trip up Sonic and his pals. Get ready to go on 50 new adventures in the all-new Mission Mode as you strive to dismantle the evil genius' plans to rule the world. There are 12 exciting Bonus Games to unlock in the form of classic Sonic Game Gear titles. Whether you play as Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy Rose, Big the Cat, or E102 Gamma, you'll get a unique adventure every time as each character has their own deep storyline and unique type of gameplay. Don't forget to visit your favorite Chao in the Chao Garden where you can take a break from saving the world and pit your Chao against others in a variety of tournaments.
- Jaw-dropping 3D graphics with unbelievable detail and speed.
- Over 30 massive levels, 50 Missions, awesome bonus rounds, huge bosses, and addictive mini-games.
- Six playable characters, each with his/her own skills and abilities.
- Portable Chao: take your Chao on the go by connecting to your GBA and the Tiny Chao Garden.
beezebeora and 30 others own Sonic Adventure DX Director's Cut
Shadic Hearts and 5 others played Sonic Adventure DX Director's Cut
[image1 link=yes width=300 float=right] Back when it was first announced Dreamcast titles coming to Xbox LIVE... posted Jan 14, 11 6:08pm
- Genre: Adventure (PC)
- Theme(s): Anime, Fantasy, Mechs/Bionics, Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Sonic Team
- Publisher: Sega
Released North America Feb 6, 2004 Europe Feb 8, 2004