BackgroundIt's the dawn of the new millennium. Lieutenant Cole Sullivan is on a mission that starts like the countless ordinary ones before.
But this time, nothing seems to go according to the rules.
Based on intelligence reports out of the former Soviet Union, rumors are spreading that a mysterious and dangerous sect can deprive people of their own personality and turn them into obedient human robots.
NATO officials decide to take action against this operation which is lead by an ex-Russian major named Trafimov. The man commands a terrorist organization called Brotherhood of Redemption in the Ukraine. Before Special Forces got a chance to do anything Trafimov was found dead with two bullets in his head.
Thorough investigation brought to light evidence that the technology Trafimov used to turn people into objects devoid of human will was developed in a supposedly harmless research facility. The European Union secret council decides that there is no time for official action. General Evan McCormick, Special Forces commander briefs his best man to finally make this delicate mission a success.
- Tactical Stealth Action at its best.
- 3 Difficulty levels and diverse ways to solve the game
- Different camera perspectives – Isometric view and 3rd person
- Unique and extremely user friendly interface
- A variety of different weapons available
- Discover secret areas compare your performance with the rating system
Official URLOfficial Site
feco91 played Soldier Elite
feco91 owns Soldier Elite