Also on: Xbox
Release Dates NA Q1 2006
BackgroundThe user takes on the persona of Johnny Morrell, an out of work actor who has given up his dreams of stardom to acquire wealth through drug smuggling. He's managed to line up a pot supplier in Mexico and somehow convinced an old friend of his to distribute the goods for him in Los Angeles. He's also charmed a stewardess he met at a party who wants to earn some extra cash on the side and so he gives her the orders to do the inaugural pot smuggling mission for him. His team is in place but does he have what it takes to turn this small time operation into something big?
GameplayThe game plays out across most of the western hemisphere during the glory days of illegal drug smuggling from Mexico and Colombia. You start with a few pounds of pot in 1975, and by the time the game ends in 1985, you will have built a vast cocaine trading empire that spans the entire U.S.
- Build infrastructure in US drug markets, at border entry points, and in Colombia and Mexico to increase the efficiency of your operations.
- Character based organization development challenges the player to put together the right team to go from small time operation to full fledged drug cartel.
- Frequent rewards: new characters and new equipment reward the player throughout the game.
- Non-linear interactive story unfolds as you progress through the game.
- Game story told through the use of innovative cell-shaded graphic novel style motion graphics.
- Snow merges edgy subject matter with business strategy.