BackgroundSpring 1945. The ravages of World War II are drawing to a close and the Russians and Germans are locked in furious conflict for war-torn Berlin. Reports abound that the Russian secret service (NKVD) are in Berlin to steal atomic bomb technology from the German Army. You control the fate of an American soldier, trained as a sniper by the OSS. Now, as a key member of an invisible, yet elite group, you are assigned to the most sensitive of missions. Disguised as a German and working alone, you must infiltrate hostile enemy environments and using your stealth and sniping skills, and stop Stalin's forces from controlling the world's nuclear technology. The future of the world's geopolitical fabric is riding on you.
- An immersive, atmospheric storyline puts the player right in the heart of the action
- Shot accuracy effects the grade given. And with a good performance you'll open new stages and receive an alternative ending to the game.
- Choose your own sniping point on each stage and choose the time of day to attack your target.
- Your rifle's telescopic sight has a three stage zoom for total accuracy.
- Your in-game buddies will help you along the way giving advice on targets and locations
•Processor 1 GHz
•GeForce 2 32 Mb or equivalent
•RAM: 256 Mb
•Hard Drive Memory: 4 Gb
•Sound Card compatible DirectX 8
Recommended requirements: •DVD-ROM Drive •Windows 98/2000/ME/XP •Processor 1,4 GHz •GeForce 4 Ti or superior •RAM: 512 Mb •Hard Drive Memory: 4 Gb •DirectX 9.0c •Sound Card compatible DirectX 8
Official URLOfficial Site
Xolthor and 49 others own Sniper Elite
Phalanx and 1 others played Sniper Elite
- Genre: Shooter Action (PC)
- Theme(s): Historical, World War II
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Rebellion
- Publisher: Wanadoo
Released North America Oct 27, 2005 Europe Sep 29, 2005