BackgroundIn Volume 1 of The Sims Expansion Collection, you get two expansion packs to virtual life game: Unleashed and House Party. Now you can add pets to your Sims family or help your Sims organize a successful party.
- The Sims: Unleashed
- The Sims Unleashed gives players dozens of new social interactions and expands their neighborhood. Thirty all-new residential and community lots featuring new homes, lush parks, a hip new cafe, cool shops and a farmer's market are available for Sims to explore.
- Now the Sims can walk their pooch in the park or bring their cat to a cafe and build their relationships with their neighbors through their adorable animals.
- Your Sims can teach Fido where to go themselves or hire an efficient Pet Trainer to do all of the dirty work.
- Sims can also enter their kitties and canines in the local Pet show. The competition is "dog eat dog," as Sim pets try to impress the Pet Judges for prizes in obedience, tricks and good pet mood.
<li type="squared">350MHz Processor
<li type="squared">64MB RAM
<li type="squared">4X CD-ROM Drive
<li type="squared">1.7GB Hard Disk Space
<li type="squared">2MB DirectX compatible Video Card
<li type="squared">800x600 at 16-bit color Display
<li type="squared">DirectX compatible Sound Card
<li type="squared">DirectX 7.0
<li type="squared">The Sims or The Sims Deluxe Edition for Windows
mikaela_quinn and 2 others played The Sims Expansion Collection Volume 1: Unleashed & House Party
Rahma and 6 others own The Sims Expansion Collection Volume 1: Unleashed & House Party
- Genre: Life Simulation (PC)
- Developer: Maxis
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Mar 15, 2005
- The Sims 4: Get to Work
- The Sims 4
- The Sims 3: Into the Future
- The Sims 3: Island Paradise
- The Sims 3: University Life
- The Sims 3: Seasons
- The Sims 3
- The Sims 2
- The Sims