BackgroundSimCity 4, like previous games in the series, gives you the chance create and control your own urban empire with zoning, infrastructure, police, budget, etc. Now, a true demographic aspect has been to the simulation in the form of Sims, citizens that look to you for assistance. Local effects play a greater role than ever, and you have more options when it comes to building and planning. Keep an eye out for those annoying disasters!
- Sculpt mountains, gouge valleys, and seed forests to lay the groundwork for your creation.
- Drop a disaster anywhere in your city--set buildings ablaze, pelt your metropolis with meteors, unleash a twister, or wreak havoc with a volcano.
- Populate your terrain with animals that graze and roam
and sometimes stampede into your city!
- Create, build and run the most realistic city you can imagine.
- Connect your metropolis with other cities you've created to form a massive region of SimCities, each sharing and competing for resources.
- Deploy police cruisers and fire trucks to the scene--you're up close and part of the action as they deal with fires, striking mobs, crime, and more.
- Place your Sims in your city--they'll give you valuable feedback.
- Follow your Sims to work and home.
- Experience life in the big city, from mellow traffic to commuter hell, noontime crowds to nighttime calm.
Official URLOfficial Site
Much better than Sim City 3000 and the graphics are much better. The add on for this...
You have to provide basic needs for your sims like water, electricity, shools, places...
[quote]Chertsey, UK. - May 7, 2003 - Electronic Arts, the world's leading interactive entertainment software... posted May 07, 03 5:16pm
SimCity 4 is an excellent game overall. It is a very large step up from the previous...
This is definitely one of my favorite games of all time, so far. it's so addictive....
the game has many newly added features like more buildings,sims,and better graphics. ...
Well as I said in SC3000U each game keeps getting better & better. Well, this IS the...
- Genre: City Simulation (PC)
- Theme(s): Lifestyle
- Developer: Maxis
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Jan 13, 2003
- SimCity: Cities of Tomorrow
- SimCity 5
- SimCity Societies: Destinations
- SimCity Societies
- SimCity 4 Rush Hour
- SimCity 4 Deluxe
- SimCity 4
- SimCity 3000 Unlimited
- SimCity 3000
- SimCity 2000