BackgroundYou're given a plot of barren land to zone into industrial, residential, and commercial areas. Manage traffic, the budget, and the needs of your constituents, or face riots, ridicule in the press, and eventual impeachment
- file corrupt error? recovery possible? Aug 13
- Toxic waste Apr 8
- Where can i buy? Jul 29
- Want to run SimCity 2000 on a Win2000 box (please help) Apr 12
I used to play this game a lot about 6 or 7 years ago. I also competed against...
Sim City can be very addicting! I get overly obssessed with building the perfect city...
The game can be fun at points, but I don't recommend it. Let's face it: I'd sooner buy...
This is one of my favorite Sim City games ever. I found it easier to build a city in...
This game should be for the ps2. At least it is for pc and psx. I used to know a...
- Genre: City Simulation (PC)
- Theme(s): Fantasy, Lifestyle
- Perspective(s): Isometric
- Developer: Maxis
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America May 6, 1996 Europe May 6, 1998 Japan May 6, 1998
- SimCity: Cities of Tomorrow
- SimCity 5
- SimCity Societies: Destinations
- SimCity Societies
- SimCity 4 Rush Hour
- SimCity 4 Deluxe
- SimCity 4
- SimCity 3000 Unlimited
- SimCity 3000
- SimCity 2000