BackgroundSilent Hunter II, the latest simulation in the critically acclaimed SILENT HUNTER series, recreates the desperate battles in the Atlantic between Hitler's infamous U-boat force and British and American convoys - lifeblood of the Allied war effort.
- Highly detailed 3D world featuring exacting ship and aircraft models, representing the most detailed and realistic environment yet seen in a naval simulation.
- For the ulitmate Naval battle experience, match the cunning U-boats of Silent Hunter II against the powerful Destroyer Ships of SSI's Destroyer Command in head to head multi-player action (this feature will soon be made available in a patch on ubi.com).
- Realistic modeling of the ocean environment, ship motion, weapons systems,and weather effects.
- Superior AI offers the ultimate challenge to the most experienced commander.
- All major U-Boat stations realistically modeled in both form and function.
- Stunning visuals and environmental sound effects.
- Riveting campaign game covers the entire length of the War in the Atlantic.
Official URLOfficial Site
swdescent and 4 others own Silent Hunter II
Rockmower played Silent Hunter II
- Genre: Simulation Water Based (PC)
- Developer: SSI
- Publisher: Mindscape
Released North America Q2 2001
- Silent Hunter 5
- Silent Hunter: Wolves of the Pacific U-Boat Missions
- Silent Hunter IV: Wolves of the Pacific
- Silent Hunter III
- Silent Hunter II
- Silent Hunter Online