BackgroundShadowrun: Dragonfall is an expansion pack for Shadowrun Returns.
Dragonfall takes place in Berlin "The Flux-State": a stable anarchy enforced by an ever-shifting coalition of megacorps, political factions, and savvy power players. A place where almost anything goes, and the right connections can be the difference between success and starvation. Dangerous jobs abound and there’s no better place to earn a quick payday – provided you live long enough to spend it. For your team of battle-scarred runners, it’s just another day in the Free City of Berlin.
But a new threat is rising, one that could mean untold chaos and devastation. The only clue: whispers of the DRAGONFALL, a long-forgotten event from the earliest days of the Awakened world. As you find yourself drawn into a maze of veiled dangers and strange machinations, you will come face-to-face with a grim spectre of the past… and alter the course of Berlin’s future.
Game PlayTurn-based tactical combat
- New Full-Length Campaign: Return to the cyberpunk-fantasy future of Shadowrun as you and your team of runners get drawn into a treacherous conspiracy. Operating out of an offbeat central hub neighborhood, players can choose which missions to accept and how to approach them while navigating the dark underbelly of “the Flux”.
- New soundtrack by the composer of the original Sega Genesis Shadowrun game, Sam Powell.
- Command Your Team: Lead a small team of shadowrunners, each with their own outlook and backstory. Each member of your team is designed to play an interesting role during missions and has a unique set of skills, abilities, strengths, and weaknesses.
- New Weapons, Cyberware, Enemies, etc.: Long-range sniper rifle, devastating grenade launcher, or stun-inducing taser. Face new magical creatures like gargoyles and fire drakes.
- Save Anywhere: Players can save their progress at any time during the game. This functionality is also being added to the original Shadowrun Returns “Dead Man’s Switch” campaign.
- New Game Editor Features: Enhancements to the game editor for community content creators – including a scripting system to better control lighting, tracking mission objectives in the main game UI, placing exploding barrels, and allowing players to input keypad passwords and custom text strings in conversations.
Hardware InfoRequires a copy of Shadowrun Returns to play
theansweris42 and 12 others own Shadowrun: Dragonfall
daveydReally amazing RPG. Definitely one of my favorite video games of all time. ShadowrunDragonfall PC
Sep 25, 14 10:31am
- Genre: Sci Fi RPG (PC)
- Theme(s): Cyberpunk, Fantasy, Dark Fantasy, Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Isometric
- Developer: Harebrained Schemes
- Publisher: Harebrained Schemes
Released North America Feb 27, 2014